Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope with going back to school as a subhuman??

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My acne got even worse during the summer, I got even UGLIER, I dont want to go back to school especially no one is going to wear a mask anymore, I dont want my oneitis to see what I have become, she knows I still like her she'll be disgusted by me when she see my face, I cant even imagine how bad my anxiety will get when I see her in the school hallways, whats even worse is that she'll see me in the retard room sometime I just cant cope with that

my oneitis is my only concern, I dont care about other people thinking im ugly

even thnking about my oneitis now is making me feel bad, How can I face her I'll die of embarrasment Its ovER she'll never even think about me again once she see me, She'll completly forget about me, even when she think about me it's about how disgusting i have become

Look at your shoes when you walk until classes are over

its ovER when my oneitis see me, she might have meant it when she said she was going to date me when she became single again but theres no fucking way she'll date me now when she see me, EVEN if she's single again

Why did i deserve a fate to obecome subhuman, I mean I tried so hard to self improve how tf did it make me subhuman instead of chad

there is no cope you just have to suck it up:fuk:

Night classes, IT courses.

Both are like kryptonite to foids.

i hate my oneitis I love her so much yet shes not mine, everytime when I see her in the hallways my eyes get a bit wet
I feel you bro i just wish that i never met my crush ,i get that feeling of my heart dropping and i tear

Just go to work instead. My years of public school are over and I just cope at my job by walking around eating food all day from the cafeteria

Best way to cope is to not think about your personal problems as much as you do now. Sure you get reminded of them, whether it be by other people’s remarks/looks or just by your own feelings towards seeing yourself in a state you don’t like seeing yourself in. But focusing elsewhere on something else helps a ton.

I personally had just not given a fuck about what I looked like. I have a genetically widened part on my skull (parietal), as well as a receding hairline that started to show somewhere in the 10th grade, and a widows peak to top it all off. Been told I looked like a serial killer all my life as well since my facial features and expressions make me look mad/upset all the time lmfao

I also had some pretty bad breakouts back in high school with acne, and the worst thing you can do is pop them because of scarring. Still popped them anyways :feelsLightsaber:

Tried college, said fuck this shit I’m done with schools, and went straight into the work field. Job experience is really the only best thing besides degrees for getting good jobs. Learning how to operate equipment/having prior experience doing things really helps. But that’s just my opinion. Stay in college if you’re dead set on learning that way, I just took a different route.

can we get an update op

Just go to work instead. My years of public school are over and I just cope at my job by walking around eating food all day from the cafeteria
my dad would not let me