Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with females moaning in your block?

4evergymmaxxing

4evergymmaxxing

Greycel
Almost every night I hear a female loudly moaning in my apartment block as she’s getting fucked by Chad. This goes on for about 30 min every time :foidSoy:

Hearing someone having sex while I’m laying alone in my bed, with my mom in the other room is suicidefuel :cryfeels:

Stop living in houses made from paper. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stop living in houses made from paper. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I live in a commie block
I literally hear the bitch moaning from outside my open window as do most people living in the block probably. She moans so loud you can hear her in a 200m radius

Almost every night I hear a female loudly moaning in my apartment block as she’s getting fucked by Chad. This goes on for about 30 min every time :foidSoy:

I remember in 2017...I was sitting in my room. I overheard my half-relatives outside playing with a light-skinned boy. (I had met him several years prior). I found it inappropriate given that they lived elsewhere.

I live in a commie block
I literally hear the bitch moaning from outside my open window as do most people living in the block probably. She moans so loud you can hear her in a 200m radius
Then it's an invitation they want you to join. :feelsthink:

move to the countryside

thERe is a solution

I remember in 2017...I was sitting in my room. I overheard my half-relatives outside playing with a light-skinned boy. (I had met him several years prior). I found it inappropriate given that they lived elsewhere.
Are they retarded?

Commence a home invasion and shoot them in the head with 45acp. (In GTA 4)

Commence a home invasion and shoot them in the head with 45acp. (In GTA 4)

negatif-clan-negatif.gif

haha, that's fucked (literally)

You wouldn't be able to listen to them if you wear headphones.

Looks like my knowledge of Intellau_Cellistic lore is a bit rusty.

I was avoiding mentioning them, but I have no qualms now.

Shannon was one of several. My half-cousins, though, actually harmed me physically many times.

They'd taunt me with "[Intellau] will tell his Mother about us bullying him!"

I was avoiding mentioning them, but I have no qualms now.

Shannon was one of several. My half-cousins, though, actually harmed me physically many times.

They'd taunt me with "[Intellau] will tell his Mother about us bullying him!"
Why do normgroids feel the need to bully us for no reason?

Why do normgroids feel the need to bully us for no reason?

I was born into a two-parent home. They envied my unstable home situation and constant domestic violence experiences.

Actually, we are only half...they viewed me as worthless.

record it and sell it

That shit should be illegal. If shes seriously disturbing you i would put a letter in her mailbox warning her to shut up. If she continue you can paint "slut" in her door. Youre in a position to do something there. Im not even joking about it. If that happens to me in a regular basis i would have to act because i cant live in such conditions

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to understand about normgroids. They use all of these innovations made by incels yet still view us as lesser.

You must be referring to this:

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Hearing someone having sex while I’m laying alone in my bed, with my mom in the other room is suicidefuel :cryfeels:
Yell at them. Just the sound of an incel will dry stacey up

My grandmother rented my childhood bedroom once to this foid when I was 15. She brought her Tyrone boyfriend over and I was staying up at night in the living room when I heard moaning upstairs.

Instant ropefuel. Maybe noise canceling headphones?

That shit should be illegal. If shes seriously disturbing you i would put a letter in her mailbox warning her to shut up. If she continue you can paint "slut" in her door. Youre in a position to do something there. Im not even joking about it. If that happens to me in a regular basis i would have to act because i cant live in such conditions
I couldn’t even tell which apartment it’s coming from. Plus I’m not really in a position to complain about excessive noise as I just randomly yelled at the top of my lungs out my window earlier today as low inhib training :feelscomfy:

Wow, that sounds horrible. Are you independent of them now? (Them referring to your half-aunts).

Yes. I avoided them as much as possible due to my disgust.

Yes. This must be why my half-cousin told me in 2017, "Well, we didn't want to see the two of you anyway."

I gladly exited the vehicle without speaking to them.

Yes. I avoided them as much as possible due to my disgust.
Nice to hear that you're away from them.
On an unrelated note: what do those screenshots of roblox forum posts mean? I see you posting them a lot.

My grandmother rented my childhood bedroom once to this foid when I was 15. She brought her Tyrone boyfriend over and I was staying up at night in the living room when I heard moaning upstairs.
Sounds traumatizing :blackpill:

Get some noise cancelling headphones and make a good playlist

Jfl about you i would toc toc in her room with my cock out and start jerking off my subhuman winie :feelsaww:Laught behind windows

I studycel into oblivion sometimes i cry after hearing normtards bringing in girls while i solve integral limit problems. Fucking brutal

Fr, hearing a female moan has very negative effects on both men and women, not even kidding.

I wouldn't be able to contain my anger tbh

I studycel into oblivion sometimes i cry after hearing normtards bringing in girls while i solve integral limit problems. Fucking brutal
Stemcel life as a subchad in a nutshell :fuk:

[UWSL][UWSL]I lived next to a couple who had sex at night and I listened to the moans.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I should have masturbated heard them having sex, she was hot.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Now I lost the chance.:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::fuk::fuk:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Buy some high quality ear muffs.

pro
pane is at every hardware store

Turn the radio music volume all the way up as loud as it can get brocel

i would put a letter in her mailbox warning her to shut up. If she continue you can paint "slut" in her door.
What if she has sex only with her LTR or husband? So what if she is not a slut? You know, it is normal to have sex at home.

I couldn’t even tell which apartment it’s coming from. Plus I’m not really in a position to complain about excessive noise as I just randomly yelled at the top of my lungs out my window earlier today as low inhib training :feelscomfy:
That is often the problem in apartment blocks; can't even know with 100% confidence from which apartment it is coming from. What if you complain to the wrong people? (And maybe they have also been having sex, but so quietly that you haven't noticed it, and now they are surprised and offended because they rightly thought that they were quiet enough)

I have intentionally played music at maximum volume or as loud as I could bear it. Intentionally after they try to sleep after sex. Not during it. The most low-inhib thing is to start the music the exact second of the man finishing ejaculating. That way they know that you followed and listened to them and they lose their privacy and that affects their sex negatively. So you get some revenge. (of course one or two could be random start times, but they will learn that the loudness coming from the neighbour is related to the sex after it happens every time or most times)

Last edited:
Even more low-inhib counter-measure: start playing sex sounds from the Internet to them, for hours and with maximum volume. Police will arrive sooner or later, though.

Cut ears off (in five nights at Freddy's 3)

What if she has sex only with her LTR or husband? So what if she is not a slut? You know, it is normal to have sex at home.
That i don't care. You seem to defend such disgusting behaviour

That i don't care. You seem to defend such disgusting behaviour
I guessed it. You would call non-sluts sluts also. Without justification. You want that no-one would ever have sex. But that is not realistic and will not happen. No humans would be born, civilization would end.

Sex is "disgusting behaviour"? If you don't want to have sex, you are not an incel and should be banned from here.