Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with extremely shitty memory?

InkCell

InkCell

Commited suicide by janny
-
I sometimes forget things I was told just a few seconds prior and I can't remember long strings of digits like phone numbers. I even sometimes forget why I'm doing something (as I'm doing it) and just freeze up trying to remember why.

How's your eyes? I have the exact same issue. I've noticed that my eyes are a little off, think its called convergence insufficiency. Vision problems could cause one to have a cognitive decline.

They're fine, me and my mom are the only people in my family who don't need glasses.
I know this is embarrassing to admit but I can't drive due to this memory problem. Just can't get myself to give a fuck or even focus on the road because I'm terrified I might black out and wreck the car.

I know this is embarrassing to admit but I can't drive due to this memory problem. Just can't get myself to give a fuck or even focus on the road because I'm terrified I might black out and wreck the car.
Brootal
Most people aren't conscious when they drive though, it becomes somewhat instinctual/automatic for them.

You probably have adhd

Try those browser memory games. I know it's boring af but they can help more than you think

Write things down, so you can read them when you forget them