Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with exams

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can't cope with exams. My severe autism and anxiety makes it so even the thought of studying makes me get mini heart attacks constantly and it makes me feel horrible. Wich sucks because I know I am not completely braindead and I should be able to make it but damn all this bs is making me feel more subhuman than I already am. Are there any older incels here that can make me feel better how did you survive the pure torture that is called school and did you turn out fine? (financially)

I can't cope with exams. My severe autism and anxiety makes it so even the thought of studying makes me get mini heart attacks constantly and it makes me feel horrible. Wich sucks because I know I am not completely braindead and I should be able to make it but damn all this bs is making me feel more subhuman than I already am. Are there any older incels here that can make me feel better how did you survive the pure torture that is called school and did you turn out fine? (financially)
Thank god I'm never doing any post-colleeg

Thank god I'm never doing any post-colleeg

You have to get in a studying habit, and not cram everything. If you pace yourself, you won’t be having those mini-heart attacks at the thought of studying.