Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with dumb people?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I don’t know how long I will be able to hold back my anger. Everyday i have to deal with dumb idiots with no empathy towards others.
I can’t cope with the fact that in this world one always needs to assert dominance in every situation or otherwise he will be seen as a victim.
Being a good human is not rewarded in this world, only strength is rewarded.
I think I am a good human being, but i know that others are not and therefore it has no point in being good while others don’t appreciate it anyway.

Too many people are just up their own asses.

Become dumber

As a low iq dumb person idk really,I just don't bother and irritate people with my dumbness:feelstastyman:

As a low iq dumb person idk really,I just don't bother and irritate people with my dumbness:feelstastyman:
By dumb i mean people who do bad things to others but are not able to understand how much their bad behavior effects their fellow humans, for example most foids

By dumb i mean people who do bad things to others but are not able to understand how much their bad behavior effects their fellow humans, for example most foids
Oh I see,I hate dumb evil people more than chaotic evil,it infuriate s me how they ignorant they can be

Recognizing that I'm surrounded by a vast, bottomless sea of cretins is nothing new to me, but I have a bad habit of letting myself forget what that means with respect to events of the world. Most humans are only a hair above the other creatures in the animal kingdom. This realization was a slap in the face with an iron scoop shovel.

How do I deal with such people? I mostly ignore them or calmly explain what I meant in a dumbed-down way so they can understand it. If they engage in tantrums, I laugh and leave. No point in trying to change them. As for empathy, it's uncommon among humans just like high intelligence, talent, beauty, and any other positive trait you can think of.