Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how to cope with constantly being reminded over how much of a failure you is?

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
mymemories are the biggest reminder of how much of a failure i am. anything that reminds me of back to 2015, which was the year i left school, is always a huge dose of suifuel because i think how much time has elapsed and yet i have accomplished nothing because that's what happens when you live in the moment and ldar. in my arrogance i have failed myself, i have failed anneke and i have disappointed anyone who had lofty expectations of me. i have no future because i know i have missed opportunities that truly only occur once in a lifetime and even if i were to be super efficientt with my time nothing would brin back those golden opportunities. i have no motivation to get through the day

is anneke your oneitis

best cope imo is self-improvement. not bc it actually gets you results but atleast you feel like your not wasting your life and when you fail you can say you atleast tried to everything in your power to achieve what you wanted.

best cope imo is self-improvement. not bc it actually gets you results but atleast you feel like your not wasting your life and when you fail you can say you atleast tried to everything in your power to achieve what you wanted.
I was a wagie for years until 2 years ago, I tried eveything in my power and i still ended up lonely

damn. do you smoke weed?
that shit kills your brain cells and makes you low iq like @MACHETE

is anneke your oneitis
superman-henry-cavill.gif

LDAR and wait for the opportunity to purchase a lethal dose of fentanyl.
No more cope.

For me it is video games about RPG and sandbox.

Mogs me YOUVE probably accomplished more than I have

This. Sleeping pills also, not much to add, im almost 30 so basically shits not gonna change much for me and im assuming for you too, what id recommend find some shitty job do it and you will have money to fuck hookers 1-3 times a moth, its not much, but is enough to keep away from the rope, and maybe in the meantime you till find some kind of cope.