Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to cope with being ugly? Answered by reddit cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20181227 211935 Reddit

Just maintain confident posture bro

Female here. I go to my boyfriend who can look past my looks for support.

Chad here, want cock babe?
Im an ugly woman, Im supposed to be incel remember?! Reported for trying to date me when I already have a boyfriend

Im an ugly woman, Im supposed to be incel remember?! Reported for trying to date me when I already have a boyfriend
Hi I am chad but havent had pussy in around 30 minutes. Am I incel now??

"D" is retarded. wtf is a cheshire cat smile? Anyone with a narrow pallet and fucked up teeth should never smile

What is with normies and when someone talks about how they can't get laid because they are ugly that they think that person means only attractive people get laid? Ugly people have to exist.

Don't we already try most of these? Hard to be confident when females are naturally disgusted by your existence.

shower.haircut.hit the gym.

latest

That’s such a non answer. Dude in the end basically says “I bet you’re not even ugly”

All of this is bullshit none of this shit matters if you're ugly

ugly people don't exist bro

Chad here, I am only 5'9999ft tall NW1 and didn't had pussy in 2 hours. Am I incel here now teehee.