Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with being a trucel?

trulyover312

trulyover312

trucel from the cradle to the grave
-
It's legit over for me

I thought I was a good looking guy then I got brutally blackpilled at 18. I spent the next two years soft looksmaxxing, in every sense possible. hairmax, skinmax, gymmax, heightmax and i thought i ascended pretty hard. but i still am no good in the eyes of women.

yet i see fatass manlets walking around with women, while i rot. should i just give up on looksmaxxing, and try to careermax instead? i am at a top university doing a engineering degree, so im thinking ill just scientistmax or something and forget about women completely, because i was genetically destined to be fcked in that department?

advice?

Yes just moneymaxx you don't sound truecel at all if you were really truecel I don't think you would have any delusion about your looks even at young age. I always knew I was fucking ugly even when I was bluepilled. Definitely careermaxx money opens many doors.

Yes just moneymaxx you don't sound truecel at all if you were really truecel I don't think you would have any delusion about your looks even at young age. I always knew I was fucking ugly even when I was bluepilled. Definitely careermaxx money opens many doors.
well my family kept me in delusion by saying i look fine but i look like shit in the eyes of women, which is what matters.

and yeah u r right, i need to accept my fate and just work on other aspects of life lol

well my family kept me in delusion by saying i look fine but i look like shit in the eyes of women, which is what matters.

and yeah u r right, i need to accept my fate and just work on other aspects of life lol

Never accept your fate. Accepting fate is cucked why the fuck would you accept the world treating you like a bitch for something you can't even control. Go moneymaxx so you can surgerymaxx. Surgery fixes everything if you have enough money to pay a good surgeon.

SmugTimelyAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif