Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope with anxiety: Female power progress in play (Our future therapists)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
Got this recommended in my youtube algorithm:

How can this girl stand up there and seriously talk about anxiety?

She is a privileged bourgeoise white girl of some university giving advice with her psychology degree.
Sometimes i think i should go to a therapist and seek help but if i see this i dont know if i am able to take it serious.

This girl had a rich and plenty life with tons of attention, probably good parenting, millions of options in dating. She would project her life experience in some parts on to me and then give advice on that basis. The problem is that the worlds we live in are so completly different she will never understand. All she can do i is have empathy and sit there sad next to me. I wont get a hug, i wont get any physical contact i crave its only 90 Dollars a session. In this system, with this economy, with this world, psychotherapy is nothing more than a cruel fucking joke.

The ending scene of joker said it all. Most therapist wont fucking get it. And therapy is just the last joke they serve you. After that you can only go insane. The ultimate comedy. Being put in utterly depressive circumstances, getting a diagnosis and a capitalist driven treatment plan which profits of of you.

How can you not get depressed as a therapist? Are they seriously buying their own shit? You have to be quite retarded to become a serious confident psychiatrist in 2021.

There was one good post which was a bit like if you are confident in 2021 you are dumb and not introspective at all.

I say:

If you become a psychologist/psychotherapist/psychiatrist in 2021 you are mega dumb and have the biggest optimism bias and giga blind spot in your worldview.

Please help me cope.

fixing who you are is retarded in itself . society needs productive members , thats why your gaslighted to fix or conform yourself

( this mosty applys to man , woman can be watever and their still valued )

your halo effect ala looks and status are your fucking therapy , everything else is gaslighting garbage

I wish this rich snot-nosed mutt get's gang raped by tigers at a zoo.
Another dumb bitch trying to tell me how to control my disorders.

Sometimes i think i should go to a therapist and seek help but if i see this i dont know if i am able to take it serious.
All she can do i is have empathy and sit there sad next to me. I wont get a hug, i wont get any physical contact i crave its only 90 Dollars a session. In this system, with this economy, with this world, psychotherapy is nothing more than a cruel fucking joke.

LOL psychiatrists are followers of a pseudo science and with a heavy "progressive" bias. You would be paying a woman or a feminist male to disagree with you and tell you that all your problems are in your head. I can do that for you for 0 $.

Anxiety is when you're an ugly pimple faced teenager and all the girls laugh at you and you have to walk past a huge group of them despite knowing that they will mock you.

Imagine, she is saying in the beginning that i should imagine to go to a party and be nervous because people will find me uncool. If you are as attractive as her you can not LOSEEE. She will win all the time in any scenario. People will take care of her, women are wonderful effect etc. Its so giganticly biased that she doesnt realize that halo and status are giving her an insane boost. She should get into a severe burning accident and loose all of her attractive features. Then talk about anxiety. JFL wont change anything she is still a woman and will outperform a male again.
LOL psychiatrists are followers of a pseudo science and with a heavy "progressive" bias. You would be paying a woman or a feminist male to disagree with you and tell you that all your problems are in your head. I can do that for you for 0 $.

Anxiety is when you're an ugly pimple faced teenager and all the girls laugh at you and you have to walk past a huge group of them despite knowing that they will mock you.

Just take a breath and be positive.

Real advice would be to accept that you are fucked, that you will get mogged and to get used to this pain and either take revenge or become very powerful and built a life based around money and influence @BlkPillPres

Maybe the therapist then can make a deal with you to sign you up for sessions where you dont have to come and he will pay you out the money from the insurance (blackpill therapy). In that way they at least enable you to get access to prostitutes or vacations which you need more than to tackle your anxiety which has a cause that can not be changed, only be bitterly and nihilisticly accepted and morph you into a joker antihero.

Real advice would be to accept that you are fucked, that you will get mogged and to get used to this pain and either take revenge or become very powerful and built a life based around money and influence
In other words, become a schizoid.

But the psychotherapists insist that schizoid is a mental disorder that should be cured.

Therapy is giga cope. I did it for 6 months, didn’t do shit for me except give me a new oneitis (my 38 year old foid therapist JFL)

Psychology is a very accesible study because almost everyone can do it, and I think around 60% or more in that profession is female. It pays ok and since they can call themselves expert they will become identified with their role. In practice you will get CBT, schema therapy, or EMDR. These are basically the best tools they have and normally have questionable results. Maybe it helps for those who have absolutely 0 awareness of their own feelings and have never looked inward. But everyone that ends up on this forum has already endured and tolerated so much pain that it's hard to empathize with them for the therapist, and you'll likely get nothing from the treatment. Ironically, sometimes we only need a hug, but you can't even get that in therapy.

Just abuse CBD.

In other words, become a schizoid.

But the psychotherapists insist that schizoid is a mental disorder that should be cured.

I am basically that already but the lack of social contacts cripples me too hard lately. I cant cope with that.
Therapy is giga cope. I did it for 6 months, didn’t do shit for me except give me a new oneitis (my 38 year old foid therapist JFL)
Its funny isnt it, i relate hard. When i was younger i had therapy too and i remember whenevery it was a woman i had some romantic feelings for them because i felt like i could finally leave my incel prison with the therapist becoming my girlfriend. But then you even get romantically rejected in THERAPY which only proves your inceldom. Its reinforcing your isolation. Thats the real horror.

Human contact is so near but also so far away. Its a dystopian product of industrial society. The human brain cant cope with strangers so it has to identify the therapist as an ally but he is not an ally. So there is this missmatch. With a guy its already sad but with a female it just doesnt work. Maybe if they are older and on a grandma level. Even then its just cold and cruel. You are crying your brain out because your life is hell and she is sitting in her chair taking notes, maybe feeling sad but she cant do much else cause it would be unprofessional.

CBT is basically proposing that your thought structure have to be remade but to realize that you are rejected out of the genetic pool and your tribe abandoned you is not curable with CBT, how hard you meditate or do EMDR with your eyes.