Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to cope with a girl probably not liking you

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
I got the girl like in my dms (i had to approach her) and i had a long chat with her yet i know she wont like me back. She hasnt initiated a conversation in a day and she resisted to send a photo of her face to me.

She will atmost view me simply as a friend despite her claims that she “ hasnt been able to find a bf” or whatever and how “isolated her life is”

Its so brutal to have exactly what you want in life dangled right infront of your face but you know you wont be able to get it

Just be straight up, "wasup baby, you tryna be a couple"

Just be straight up, "wasup baby, you tryna be a couple"
It would be quite weird to say that outa the blue i chatted with her for like 2 hours yesterday. She is my best chance at ascending since she lives near me

Idk tbh

>I got the girl I like in my dms
>She hasnt initiated a conversation in a day

maxresdefault.jpg

Fbl3dv6WQAAMD7V
Yeah she went silent yesterday and hasnt said anything in a day

Have you shown your own face? :feelsjuice:

Try if you want, but you're most likely embarrassing yourself for another Chad-chasing whore if she's shown no interest as of yet. :smonk:

maxresdefault.jpg

>I got the girl like in my dms

Fbl3dv6WQAAMD7V
Every zoomer foid has 87 guys like OP in her dms

They all spend all day thinking about her and hoping for a text back when in reality she hasn't even spent 1 second thinking about any of those friendzoned clucking cucks and all of them are just interchangeable NPCs to her :feelskek:

Have you shown your own face? :feelsjuice:

Try if you want, but you're most likely embarrassing yourself for another Chad-chasing whore if she's shown no interest as of yet. :smonk:
I have shown her my face and she said i was above average looking (im not women just overrate)

I will try tbh since its such a lucky situation but i pray

They all spend all day thinking about her and hoping for a text back when in reality she hasn't even spent 1 second thinking about any of those friendzoned clucking cucks and all of them are just interchangeable NPCs to her :feelskek:
Maybe honestly i think i just need some copes

Last edited:
I got the girl like in my dms (i had to approach her) and i had a long chat with her yet i know she wont like me back. She hasnt initiated a conversation in a day and she resisted to send a photo of her face to me.

She will atmost view me simply as a friend despite her claims that she “ hasnt been able to find a bf” or whatever and how “isolated her life is”

Its so brutal to have exactly what you want in life dangled right infront of your face but you know you wont be able to get it
By going to eat rice, GrAY

You should make a tulpa out of her.

is chatting with real girls better than ai?

is chatting with real girls better than ai?
Honestly not i mean i relate to her but i honestly feel its all just an act or smth she did give me her snap tho and she had a low snap score so idkkk

maxresdefault.jpg
Over for this GrAYwad tbh. She clearly doesn’t like him. However guys like OP are simps and will keep pursuing a girl. Not me tho, I will straight up ignore a hoe cause I know how they are like. It’s funny how users here will talk about being muh based and blackpilled but will fold the second a woman shows them any attention at all.

I lol @ guys who keep chasing after a girl even tho the girl clearly said she’s not interested or shows signs of not being attracted.

Sad to see the state of modern men and how much they worship women.

Mogs me for talking to and being rated above average by a foid; if you're truly a LTN, I guess we'll see. :smonk:
Ok you get mogged by a KHHV good work doesnt mean shit

She is from the same city as me thats why i tried but i mean fair point. Its overrr
Then why talk to her? You’re not truly blackpilled if you think that you can still win her over. Either stop talking to her or leave this site.

Then why talk to her? You’re not truly blackpilled if you think that you can still win her over. Either stop talking to her or leave this site.
i havent said anything since she last said something but yeah i doubt i can tbh

i havent said anything since she last said something but yeah i doubt i can tbh
Don’t. You’re only going to cause yourself more trouble. If she hasn’t initiated multiple times then there’s no point. It should be an almost equal amount or she has to do it more.

f01

Over for this GrAYwad tbh. She clearly doesn’t like him. However guys like OP are simps and will keep pursuing a girl. Not me tho, I will straight up ignore a hoe cause I know how they are like. It’s funny how users here will talk about being muh based and blackpilled but will fold the second a woman shows them any attention at all.

I lol @ guys who keep chasing after a girl even tho the girl clearly said she’s not interested or shows signs of not being attracted.

Sad to see the state of modern men and how much they worship women.
Too based for this cesspool of a forum to handle

I'll slide into oncoming traffic before I slide into one of these hoes' DMs

Last edited:
Don’t. You’re only going to cause yourself more trouble. If she hasn’t initiated multiple times then there’s no point. It should be an almost equal amount or she has to do it more.
Fair point

You gotta understand foid psychology, broski. If she were about it it’s be obvious by now.

You gotta understand foid psychology, broski. If she were about it it’s be obvious by now.
Jfl at my retardation and bluepilled brain

Too based for this cesspool of a forum to handle
Which is why I am disliked by a fair amount of users.
I'll jump into traffic before you see me jump into one of these hoes' DMs
Based. I had a girl recently ask if I have Snapchat and I said no and that I don’t like it. I bet most of the based and blackpilled incels here would be like “umm I can download it right now my queen, anything to talk to you”

I will not be some retarded beta orbitfag. I am a man who has self respect.

Which is why I am disliked by a fair amount of users.
The vast majority of people here are quite literally autistic retards
Based. I had a girl recently ask if I have Snapchat and I said no and that I don’t like it. I bet most of the based and blackpilled incels here would be like “umm I can download it right now my queen, anything to talk to you”

I will not be some retarded beta orbitfag. I am a man who has self respect.
As you should. The only way it would've been understandable to lie in this situation is if she made it 100% evident that she wanted you, which obviously wouldn't be the case since you have an account on this godforsaken site. And even then, she would've immediately lost all interest the moment she found out you had zero social media presence and engagement