Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to cope as an ethnic manlet?

currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
I’m a 5’10 pajeet + I’m dark skinned which means I can’t even height max in India because dark skin there = death sentence and in the west, foids hate me cuz I’m short and shit skinned. How do you cope as a midget indian beta male?

5'10 is not manlet especially in curryland

5'10 is not manlet especially in curryland
What’s up with all these copers? Any height below 6 ft is automatic death sentence and foids prefer 6’2+ Also I literally said I’m dark skinned so I’d unironically have a better chance in the west than in curryland (0.00000005% instead of 0%)

Brutal. It’s over.

Women would rather date a literal nazi than a manlet indian with a nice personality
Ngl, they are only racists with curries, beaners, sandniggers and chinkies

pz9ZgUehqki-fmoIzR_yOT3bpyKWRkkFRcNH9I6ypa9Dj_csaU84RnfcAaaekI7pjHroTcIZNHFANQOaD6OxqzXX5x-yMYBakFifsumk82AtPdvGwJrI6k5sLIB-zr8yE13-IaV_OwxKXPvBX5E6GG1it3Ap394KUYCDxOHKW66BiPtND8xITnCQLk2tDbdcCSADk9OhLGUYtf7U-lqqXFyoGAFan2qvNlW1qJDDWA7-LhNmJDCTt8lx0RCqAGYfMfIqaIHJ_cN5TXf3sqm-NxY3mF78cAVAgFpD-h-_BbLJ9WQIrC3BoAk3JB8rweCOazoY0mlDr-sjl5SQBPhcbxfsJ62Bkh7ZSy1mih7cNi7i7vqxndyomgs6bRtBxOwgOjy3KiGoN3jOeKcoMloLqq3hn6TrYRFGkjvMNuA8Y62Cgl6SHo5TdiEkQdkupkrQqcLl205lBKYduJ_b7Ddm7kznabAu0E9CLGvBKpz9U-zton4uteZgbXxjuWyXKQL_bd1IHYhpX2Z1SzQi_fG2M1A8qrc4b9CvJDFiG3n22R5L58U71lMPzQ7UX0T8caeRv21G-tzONqqHPs9QxemR0lJM36x0K0fQyFbDXVzkhqrXErk-ZvGNJzPHTd4GqVmZuB7ZPYdpFSokiGcvPzcyayajeoz-IDK5stZEc78uga7CeFr0gL_IYOM2YT65br7ldx2Abc25VQ2l-U4ff1knK3kHR9eZBRmY6hDpp056Nge33ez9nPuyBCzBGIOZGaUAP_wQJcGOZO6dcR_IKSLLY5PwzqGZPrlLW3RaPaUdSpr-E6sf66za5fXatnpiYTad3m9GmS4e9PL7LdlT2_DBkhgbffD4APdGRDanHhwdFvjC_8vkK6O4uvOmTvuOI_mvGfVnOQ_dqG6C9RITdr5P-zdHdT1WesGyeCbE96HA6buEUPyn=s973-no

Brags about above average height, been here all of 3 hours, complains about race, have about 15 posts, all being on his own fucking threads. Gtfo fake faggot.

I’m a 5’10 pajeet + I’m dark skinned which means I can’t even height max in India because dark skin there = death sentence and in the west, foids hate me cuz I’m short and shit skinned. How do you cope as a midget indian beta male?
Fuck you fag 5’10 isn’t manlet

Brags about above average height, been here all of 3 hours, complains about race, have about 15 posts, all being on his own fucking threads. Gtfo fake faggot.
HAHAHAHAA ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT LMFAOOOOOOOO bro 5’9 is NOT the average height of 18-35 young men, it’s more like 6’1. Walk around literally any college campus in the US and there will be moggers everywhere. I’m a midget in an ocean of 6’2+ giants

HAHAHAHAA ABOVE AVERAGE HEIGHT LMFAOOOOOOOO bro 5’9 is NOT the average height of 18-35 young men, it’s more like 6’1. Walk around literally any college campus in the US and there will be moggers everywhere. I’m a midget in an ocean of 6’2+ giants
It's still average fucking height you dumbass, go anywhere outside a college campus. Manlet isn't average height retard, if you aren't overweight or retarded you could probably fuck a 1/10 girl.

It's still average fucking height you dumbass, go anywhere outside a college campus. Manlet isn't average height retard, if you aren't overweight or retarded you could probably fuck a 1/10 girl.
Did you read the part where I said I’m a fucking CURRY? Being sub 6ft is already strike 1 and 2, curry is strike 3. Even obese land whales wouldn’t settle for me

Did you read the part where I said I’m a fucking CURRY? Being sub 6ft is already strike 1 and 2, curry is strike 3. Even obese land whales wouldn’t settle for me
Find any woman the same race as you = Ascend

Any height below 6 ft is automatic death sentence
Absolute state of this forum

@nice_try @Indari I get why you guys complain so much about this forum even though we are polar opposites when it comes to opinions regarding what type of content belongs here

Find any woman the same race as you = Ascend
As if curry whites aren’t the biggest white worshipers on the planet JFL. Noodle whores are inherently attractive so they don’t need to try to attract white chads. Curry whores don’t have the same luxury so they worship the first white cock they see. Trust me, I would LOVE a curry girl as my gf but it’s not happening.

I'm starting to think you're 5'7 and mismeasured as 5'10.

Absolute state of this forum

@nice_try @Indari I get why you guys complain so much about this forum even though we are polar opposites when it comes to opinions regarding what type of content belongs here
How old are you? Women under 30 have a strict no sub 6ft policy. It’s probably different for older whores who want to settle down and shit

How old are you? Women under 30 have a strict no sub 6ft policy. It’s probably different for older whores who want to settle down and shit
Go outside, pal

I'm starting to think you're 5'7 and mismeasured as 5'10.
No I went to the doctor with shoes off and he said I was 5’9 and 3 quarters. I just round to 5’10 cuz it’s retarded to say you’re 5’9.75. I almost wish i was 5’7 cuz cucks in this thread won’t believe me when I say it’s over

No I went to the doctor with shoes off and he said I was 5’9 and 3 quarters. I just round to 5’10 cuz it’s retarded to say you’re 5’9.75. I almost wish i was 5’7 cuz cucks in this thread won’t believe me when I say it’s over
How do you feel like a manlet at 5'10? Average white zoomer has maybe an inch on you tops.

On a college campus it most definitely is. Even girls are this tall so it’s over
I do see girls that tall but that’s cause there’s 15k of them, most girls I heightmog(I’m 5’9). And I’m in the Midwest, you’re in India JFL.

You were 190cm yesterday

How do you feel like a manlet at 5'10? Average white zoomer has maybe an inch on you tops.
Lol no, average white guy at my college is 6’1 and above. I have seen several changs that are 6’2, 6’3, 6’4. Not one curry was above 5’11 JFL

Awy kill yourself nigger

someone ban this tallfag humblebragger nigger larper joinedtodaycel, muh avg height in college campus is 7ft, fuck off

someone ban this tallfag humblebragger nigger larper joinedtodaycel, muh avg height in college campus is 7ft, fuck off
How am I a tallfat humblebragger? I’m a curry manlet, the lowest of the low, don’t understand how you make that distinction

5'10 isn't tallfag but agree with the rest

He is calling himself a Manlet and it’s annoying asf , he can go die
Don’t know how to explain this further but when every whore is only a swipe away from 6’5 chad on Tinder, why the FUCK would they settle for a 5’10 curry?

first off kys u dumb nigger

secondly u have an anime pfp so see step one and kys also ur probably under 18

lastly 5'10 is not a manlet dickhead

face > height is law

a 5'9 chad can mog a 6'2 average looking dude
LOL chadlets are literally lesser men. Sure he can have a better face but he will always be smaller than the 6’2 male which is what women really want. They need their bf/husband to be more dominant relative to other males. It’s an evolutionary trait.

How am I a tallfat humblebragger? I’m a curry manlet, the lowest of the low, don’t understand how you make that distinction
You’re measuring yourself wrong , 5’10 unfrauded isn’t Manlet nigga

Don’t know how to explain this further but when every whore is only a swipe away from 6’5 chad on Tinder, why the FUCK would they settle for a 5’10 curry?
not every foid has access to chad

Imagine being 5'10 and calling yourself manlet.
Kill yourself you fucking fuck:reeeeee::reeeeee:

No height for your face

short if you want a blonde stacy
Obviously he only wants light skinned girl that's why calling himself incel. He can easily fuck some dark skinned foid.

currycuck

Greycel​

JoinedDec 29, 2022Posts30Online3h 37m