Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to completely ignore women around me?

uglyshiitman

uglyshiitman

Chinkcel
As a self-defined truecel,I can hardly not to be attracted by surrounded women.I know how ugly I am,but I can't help to think about it ,what can I do?

They’re probably ignoring you anyway

Coom before leaving the house and keep trips as short as possible, wear sunglasses to avoid eye contact, it's what I do.

As a self-defined truecel,I can hardly not to be attracted by surrounded women.I know how ugly I am,but I can't help to think about it ,what can I do?
Just keep in mind that they will never be with you, many incels myself included see an average food and the thought of a life with her flashes through your mind. I give up so i supress this feeling :blackpill:

Coom before leaving the house and keep trips as short as possible, wear sunglasses to avoid eye contact, it's what I do.
Nigga thats what chad has to do to not get approached by femoids, we are like cockroaches to bitches they wont get anywhere near us

Nigga thats what chad has to do to not get approached by femoids, we are like cockroaches to bitches they wont get anywhere near us
It's what I do to avoid getting erections and not want to fuck everything that moves, this time of year town is full of foids wearing skimpy outfits.

I spent most of my time in group therapy. At home, I simply sat on the Internet daily.

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?

Just getting lost in my head when im in public thinking about other things and if i see a foid I instantly look away and think about other stuff

Just stare at their asses consistently

MIND RAPE THEM :feelsLSD:

[UWSL]if they haven't noticed you before, there's nothing to worry about.[/UWSL]