Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to completely humiliate a fat female?

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
If I get sent to the mental hospital again how should I humiliate the useless bitch

Tell her to wash her pussy.

Chadfish her and make fun of her weight

When I'm dealing with a toilet and there's no risk of going full blackpill socially or to my physical health I go full blackpill on them kind of cathartic knowing I likely ruined some cunt's day

Tell her miss piggie suee suee you fat fucking two bit whore, go eat some ham, go eat your sister, LET ME FETCH THE THROUGH!

Non verbally you could just raw stare her in the eyes every minute she is in the same room, just stare like a creep with a blank face until someone (probably a male coworker) eventually comes and tries to make you not do it, which you will then proceed to do again.

When I'm dealing with a toilet and there's no risk of going full blackpill socially or to my physical health I go full blackpill on them kind of cathartic knowing I likely ruined some cunt's day
But doesn't she dismiss your opinion cause she detects that you're a frustrated loner?

But doesn't she dismiss your opinion cause she detects that you're a frustrated loner?
Women get offended really easily just make a fat joke or kitchen joke and most of them in the anglosphere especially get extremely mad or just say cunt. Also one key tip is to not get mad and state it calmly ignore any insults thrown your way and continue on like nothing was said.

If I get sent to the mental hospital again how should I humiliate the useless bitch
Grab her love handles and call her a little piggy