Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to circumvent reddit permaban?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Got permabanned from cuckit. All new accounts I make are immediately shadowbanned, even VPN doesn't help. Any idea how to circumvent this? :smonk:

same, but in my case my news account gets permanently suspended not shadow banned.

same, but in my case my news account gets permanently suspended not shadow banned.
Yeah that used to be the case before, but now they're getting shadowbanned :lul:

Got permabanned from cuckit. All new accounts I make are immediately shadowbanned, even VPN doesn't help. Any idea how to circumvent this? :smonk:

You are probably being identified by some other means such as browser fingerprint. I bet you're allowing their javascript and other nasty shit to run.

You are probably being identified by some other means such as browser fingerprint. I bet you're allowing their javascript and other nasty shit to run.
I don't think you can register without having javascript enabled, but I tried making a new account in TOR browser, let's see if it works.

I don't think you can register without having javascript enabled, but I tried making a new account in TOR browser, let's see if it works.

It's been years since I've touched that shithole so things may be different now. The real solution is to just not use reddit.

Did it work?

I used a VPN and it worked.

Use a new browser profile / clean your cookies / cache everything.
Start from a new email adress created USING the VPN (Tor most likely won't work, I noticed Onion routers ip are known and flaged on most websites). No kidding discord had a way of knowing the IP with which my gmail adress was created and creating another gmail account using the VPN worked.

how did you get it to work? which vpn did you use?
I used a VPN to make the account and used it whenever I use Reddit. I used Nord VPN

Be gay and hate white ppl

If you collaborate with others, this is really easy to get around too. For example, I could make an account and then hand the password off to you.

Use a new browser profile / clean your cookies / cache everything.
Start from a new email adress created USING the VPN (Tor most likely won't work, I noticed Onion routers ip are known and flaged on most websites). No kidding discord had a way of knowing the IP with which my gmail adress was created and creating another gmail account using the VPN worked.
Did it work?
Ok so tor doesn't work, but I made a new account on my phone and it seems to work. You need to be registered for some time to post on most subs, so let's see :feelsstudy:

One thing I noticed was how if I viewed cuckitt I would get a pop up from Google asking me to link my Google account to my reddit account. Also given there is an android app from reddit I wondered if it somehow sniffs the cookies from your google account through your browser - as I have an android phone its difficult to get away from Google sadly and reddit probably has a fair bit of information on me. So what I did was make a new google account for my burner phone and then logged my Firefox into that google account and then created a new cuckitt account on my Linux PC. Thinking this would minimise any chances of it sniffing out who I was from any of my log ins or existing cookies.

That seemed to work. I was able to use reddit - although I only kept it for asking questions on Linux or PC builds or flight sim groups. I hadn't been there for 18 months when I finally ventured back. It's even more disgusting and astroturfed than ever. Turns out Ghisline Maxwell was one of their main "power mods" as well - explains why r/politics was so disgusting. :feelshaha:

They use browser fingerprinting to identify you, this includes:
browser version
OS version
installed fonts
resolution
Video adapter (sic!)
Sound card (sic!)

Using IP for identification is bad idea because many users use mobile networks with NATs so the whole network has few ips.
Faking IP does not work for the same reason: it's not reliable identificator.

There are antidetect browsers (Linken Sphere for example) that make circumventing bans super-easy.

But if you want to circumvent ban once: virtual machine with different OS and different browser is your friend :)