Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to breed with a 10/10 Nordic gigastacy guide

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet, eyecolor lotteryLoser
★★★★★
Just be a 6'5 dark haired , strengthmaxxed, masculinitymaxxed, frame mogging nordCHAD
Vinland saga 01 FAMILY @AsakuraHao

I'm none of those things

Very bad guide as there is no information to guide me to said properties. Rather, this just lists what we need, not instruct us on how to work towards these things.

Just rape her. In videogame.

Or just get a better personality :soy:

Somewhat off-topic, but I feel darker hair looks better on men whereas lighter hair is better on women.

Look at Hollywood & American media-portrayal of the ideal White couple, darker-haired male & blonde as fuck foid.

Somewhat off-topic, but I feel darker hair looks better on men whereas lighter hair is better on women.

Look at Hollywood & American media-portrayal of the ideal White couple, darker-haired male & blonde as fuck foid.
Basic looks knowledge, that’s why @nordsmog on .org dyed his hair

I was born with a dark hair and blue eyes. People thought id have the same features as alain deloin just for my eyes to turn brown in like a year or or so. :lul: :blackpill::feelsrope:

just be demi god in ur universe theory

No, just be curry is law
@anandkonda

5'7 2/10 take it or leave it

I know, Russia will unite all Slavs and create a pan-Slav state soon
Russia isn't even racially or culturally homogenous jfl, it has similar demographics to the US