Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How To Blackpill sub5 boios

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
just need some help from high IQ cell here need some good post and quotes to send and point to some fucked up boios my heart is breaking apart when see some subhuman try to have succes in work and in society in general

ask them about their sex life and when they acknlowdge their lack of sex, force the backpills down their damn throats

ask them about their sex life and when they acknlowdge their lack of sex, force the backpills down their damn throats

they aways telling me they fucked some beach here and there from facebook and turn to another topic

they aways telling me they fucked some beach here and there from facebook and turn to another topic
they're lying. normies dont even get sex now

Yes man, save them from their bluepilled world.

Just wait until they come to you to talk about their failed relationships, and then mock them, act smug, berate them, tell them they deserved it for being cunts with you.

Fuck you normie, the blackpill is real.

Easy. Just share some @FACEandLMS with them on wa/steam. His videos are entertaining to watch and the arguments are solid. Don't do this f2f tho. That would be giga awkward. No man wants to confess his inceldom. Especially irl f2f with another person. It's too much, g.

just need some help from high IQ cell here need some good post and quotes to send and point to some fucked up boios my heart is breaking apart when see some subhuman try to have succes in work and in society in general
Maybe to give them links to out blackpill researchess

i rly want to infect others whit blackpills you know sub5 boios

i tell him f2f about tinder hi is tryin it but no match, play st. hammudi 2018 trends video and eggy videos take the black pill i tellin him its over and this hope only bring more pain

he obviously in emotional pain because he fuck only his fleshlight and i think he is virgin too but he say he gets some fuck :D

i will not tell anyone for this forum tbh

they're lying. normies dont even get sex now
Cope. Although yes it comes with a lot of effort and a high risk of being cucked. So indirectly yeah maybe the're dropping out of the game because they realize it's not worth it.

Use their real life experiences to back it up, link to studies alone won't do much, they'll just refuse to believe it

They will never accept the black pill in their current form. You need to break them first then build them back up again into a black pilled state.

i find bymyself the blackpill no one help me

I was blackpilled with tinder chadfishing from @Reddit_is_for_cucks I recommend his threads, totally killed the personality meme for me.

my hear is breaking when i see sub5 male try to be accdpeted in society wagecucking and have GF when they never det this dream life

Just send them @FACEandLMS videos. After they watch his vids they will be blackpilled to the point where they want to sui.

Just send them @FACEandLMS videos. After they watch his vids they will be blackpilled to the point where they want to sui.

tnx i will use this wisdom to uncuck people