Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to become low inhib around women

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Back when I was a bluepilled cuck I used to be really nervous around women. I thought they were virtuous queens who were polite and clean. So I was basically always nervous around them because my cucked single mom lied to me my whole life about how nice and virtuous queens are.

Now that I've seen countless evidence that it's actually the EXACT opposite, and that every single woman you see is a dirty disgusting whore who probably sucked a cock less than 24 hours ago, I see them as literal shit. Would you bother showing respect to shit? When I look at a woman now all I see is a dumpster or toilet Chad just unloaded jizz into every hole 3 hours ago.

So now I have no problem doing shit like cutting in front of them, ignoring them, or sometimes just insulting random roasties when they try to say something about the above or whatever else. Anytime I come across them in public I try to inconvenience them as much as possible, no matter how minor. Because I know they're trash whores, literal dirty prostitutes. They hate you if you're ugly anyway so it's only non cucked to hate them and disrespect them as much as possible back

That's how I lost my inhib and I suggest every cel tries to apply that themselves. It's best that we start disrespecting and insulting roasties as much as possible tbh you just have to become low inhib to do that first

Last edited:
Blackpill completely changed my view on women

Based and lowinhibpilled
All whores don't respect ugly men, so why respect them? They need to get what they f****** deserve and get roasted irl
Don't ever be a simp is the motto

true the foids at my workplace know to leave me the fuck alone.

they all are dating chad anyway fucking whores.

true the foids at my workplace know to leave me the fuck alone.

they all are dating chad anyway fucking whores.
yep at my job the toilets pretend I don't exist for one who tries to mock me for being "angry" (ugly)

They used to try to make me do shit for them but I turned I down every time until they stopped asking

yep at my job the toilets pretend I don't exist for one who tries to mock me for being "angry" (ugly)

They used to try to make me do shit for them but I turned I down every time until they stopped asking

The only foids at my work who actually treat me good are the post wall 45+ foids.

The only foids at my work who actually treat me good are the post wall 45+ foids.
Only 55+ grannies for me tbh

The ones that talk to me, there's still a few who are still teehee despite being literal sagging grannies

They hate us because we make them feel creepy & uncomfortable and sometimes frightened(in a bad way). So because we cause them to feel those things when we are around they hate us. Nothing we could ever do could make them hate us less, the only thing is we can go the extra mile like you are doing for being hated even more.

Whereas Chads give them good feelings hence they like him, if hes an asshole they like him even more.

@ionlycopenow my god your sig, too blackpilled

I don't know even though I'm blackpilled I see every woman as a princess that likes cocks. I can't reach princesses that's all.

It's best that we start disrespecting and insulting roasties as much as possible tbh you just have to become low inhib to do that first

It's not about inhibition. Just hold your traditional moral ground. Never reconcile with any type of liberal normie "ethics", call them out.

we should have no prolbem talking to women because we have no chance with them

I became low-inhib around foids when I was still blue-pilled.

we should have no prolbem talking to women because we have no chance with them
another good point

You're fucked either way and obviously personality or what you say or do doesn't affect attraction whatever

Based and lowinhibpilled
All whores don't respect ugly men, so why respect them? They need to get what they f****** deserve and get roasted irl
Don't ever be a simp is the motto

another good point

You're fucked either way and obviously personality or what you say or do doesn't affect attraction whatever
well even here being NT is important. are you NT enough too fuck with women or are you too high inhib to a point were you can't even look them in the eyes.

well even here being NT is important. are you NT enough too fuck with women or are you too high inhib to a point were you can't even look them in the eyes.
Used to be unable to even look them in the eyes for a very long time, but now I just view them as shit and it's much easier. That was the secret I just stopped viewing them as human and suddenly, no problems at all

Used to be unable to even look them in the eyes for a very long time, but now I just view them as shit and it's much easier. That was the secret I just stopped viewing them as human and suddenly, no problems at all
same for me, i loathe women but the most i can do is not great the foid cashier or not hold the door open for a foid. that's why NT is not cope, even in our niche group, being low inhib enough plays a big role.

same for me, i loathe women but the most i can do is not great the foid cashier or not hold the door open for a foid. that's why NT is not cope, even in our niche group, being low inhib enough plays a big role.
I'm still pretty moderate inhib around dudes because I view them as humans and I respect alot of them , it's hard to disregard them unless they're normtrash

Based as fuck bro. I wish i was more like you but for some reason i can't tbh i have too much social anxiety

Based tbh yeah you might as well, your behavior doesn't even matter anyways. Whatever you do chad would be loved for it and you'll be hated. But be careful brocel society is extremely simpy and whiteknights are everywhere

it's only non cucked to hate them and disrespect them as much as possible back
I don't see it as cucked to not hate them or go out of your way to insult them. To NGAF and just ignore them also seems non-cucked.

Maybe even superior since they're not having power over you, not getting into your head, not mattering.

Yeah that's a lowinhib but nothing compared with having a gun.

Chances are if you're low inhibition, you were conditioned to be that way over the countless overt and subtle rejections you got from foids since childhood.

So now I have no problem doing shit like cutting in front of them, ignoring them, or sometimes just insulting random roasties when they try to say something about the above or whatever else. Anytime I come across them in public I try to inconvenience them as much as possible, no matter how minor. Because I know they're trash whores, literal dirty prostitutes. They hate you if you're ugly anyway so it's only non cucked to hate them and disrespect them as much as possible back
Same with me. As soon as i understood how they only see men as utilities (disposable tools) and how they feel entitled to male work and money i just started treating whores like the shit they are. Especially when i'm drunk at restaurants. I start asking stupid shit to the waitress or annoying her and harassing her. Considering how privileged her life Is i feel it's My duty to at least make it shitty for them for that moment
Blackpill completely changed my view on women
On politics also
Yeah that's a lowinhib but nothing compared with having a gun.
Big love. I want to own a gun so bad
Based and high awareness

Just remember that they don't give a flying fuck about you and that merely your precense makes them physically sick. You're a genetic failure so why would they look at you any differently. In this world, you are nothing to them other than something that makes them physically sick. With that in mind, who cares what you do around them, it makes no difference.