Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to become a famous YouTuber document released! Mr Beast tells all! Also good advice for self employedcels!!!!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
As ugly incels, we need all the help we can get in order to be success at a business! So why not cheat by knowingly using subtle video creator techniques?

While this is mostly about winning on YouTube, there are many basics that can be applied to any business model.

This short video has a link to a document that anyone into winning online, or in a IRL business, needs to read!

It's very detailed and technical stuff, with graphs and charts and shit.

It's like a video makers cheat sheet!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c26lQQ1NTe0

All you need to do is to sell your Soul to the Devil

I'm sure it'll help explain why all videos look similar these days too!

you only sell shit that people buy, but then they're the ones calling you dirty, when they were the ones buying the shit and wanting more and more.

he's a faggot.
he is doomed.

Do you watch MentalOutlaw too or did that video just show up on your feed?

The secret is have an influential Jew or minority at Youtube support your videos. You can slightly improve the odds of this happening by making ad revenue kid friendly slop that promotes the right minorities and degenerate behavior.

OH MY GOD

I WILL USE THIS HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE TO RACE AHEAD OF THE PACK AND BECOME A ZILLIONAIRE RIZZLER MYSELF :soy::soy:

MR BEAST'S INSIDER METHODS? NO HECKIN' WAY :soy:

The secret is have an influential Jew or minority at Youtube support your videos. You can slightly improve the odds of this happening by making ad revenue kid friendly slop that promotes the right minorities and degenerate behavior.
this. it's literally peak goylem trash, perfect "content" to put in front of zogcattle for optimal behavior :feelsthink:

dnw goyslop youtuber

As ugly incels, we need all the help we can get in order to be success at a business! So why not cheat by knowingly using subtle video creator techniques?

While this is mostly about winning on YouTube, there are many basics that can be applied to any business model.

This short video has a link to a document that anyone into winning online, or in a IRL business, needs to read!

It's very detailed and technical stuff, with graphs and charts and shit.

It's like a video makers cheat sheet!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c26lQQ1NTe0

Look into his eyes and he has no soul. If there is a god, there is no afterlife for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back