Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to be popular on incels.co

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
anime girl avi

Nah just be me

you forgot 10k+ posts

Just post a word.

If you aren’t at least 5k posts people kinda ignore you tbh

Brendio ee had no animu girl avi, and still popular. it is charisma most importbt

>doing it for the fame

Attachments

• 1586964506693.jpg
    1586964506693.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10
Tfw not popular, I'll crawl back into my chat hole pewpew.

I get popularitymogged by all the other anime avis

brutal blackpill

it is charisma most importbt

Take the charismapill. Autistic people like me will never be famous, while low effort posters like Ritalincel will always be remembered. And im too fucking aspie to even know whats the difference. I accepted my role as a secondary character anyway. I would not know what to do with the fame. Imagine getting PM´s all the day. I can feel the social anxiety. No thanks. Let me alone in my autistic Nostalgia Thread lmao

Take the charismapill. Autistic people like me will never be famous, while low effort posters like Ritalincel will always be remembered. And im too fucking aspie to even know whats the difference. I accepted my role as a secondary character anyway. I would not know what to do with the fame. Imagine getting PM´s all the day. I can feel the social anxiety. No thanks. Let me alone in my autistic Nostalgia Thread lmao

I can relate.

Blackpill exists on .co too.

Even tho we're ugly and hate the fact that people hate us becuase we're ugly... We still judge people on their avis(aka looks).

There is no escape from lookism.

Even tho we're ugly and hate the fact that people hate us becuase we're ugly... We still judge people on their avis(aka looks).

There is no escape from lookism.
You would think we would know better but no.

No, look at me
My fleshlight cleaning guide is now shared popularily at ylilauta (Finnish 4chan) and I've never had anime avi.

Finnish incels look up to me
full

You guys are behaving like foids. Who the fuck cares if you're popular or not

Attachments

• 1586276752836.png
    1586276752836.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 7
No, look at me
My fleshlight cleaning guide is now shared popularily at ylilauta (Finnish 4chan) and I've never had anime avi.

Finnish incels look up to me
full
fame mogs me to shame