Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to be more confident 100% works

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Take steroids

Steroids= more anger
More anger= more energy and confidence

So like a small dog with a big mouth

It's all about the bones boyo

You won’t be the small dog after you take steroids
Roids just help and guide you to what you can be. some framlet will still look like a weak piece of shit before and after the fact

Roids just help and guide you to what you can be. some framlet will still look like a weak piece of shit before and after the fact
Nahh i read a study that said that if u take steroid u will still grow more then people who gym naturally. You will still get stronger than most people if u take it

Last edited:
Steroids are better at curing depression than antidepressants. They also murder brain fog and lethargy.

Just ruin your organs, get acne, get face bloat, and shrink your balls bro!
Steriods suck

There is a lot of disadvantages with using steroids, which is why I do not use them myself.

B E A G G R E S S I V E

I don’t see how any of these are a problem if you are alreasy realy ugly and your life is a living hell. What big difrence is it
Steroids are also expensive as fuck

There is a lot of disadvantages with using steroids, which is why I do not use them myself.

Cope
the benefits outweighs the side effects

I would get my sub 6ft ass whopped

how does it get rid of brain fog??
Steroids cure anxiety
Nevertheless, it has clearly been shown, and recently reviewed that women show higher anxiety in comparison to men (Mchenry et al., 2014). From all behavioral parameters, the anxiety seems to be most sensitive to testosterone. The most cited paper analyzing the effects of testosterone on anxiety in mice has shown in several experiments that testosterone—either endogenous or exogenous decreased anxiety in elevated plus maze (Aikey et al., 2002). In addition, the same study showed that this anxiolytic effect of testosterone is dose-dependent and very likely mediated by 5-alpha reductase that reduces testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Age-related decline in cognitive and affective functions was associated with lower concentrations of testosterone metabolites in the hippocampus. Again, this effect blocked by administration of 3-alpha metabolites administration (Frye et al., 2010).
Taken together, the results are consistent and despite differences in the methodology it seems clear that testosterone reduces anxiety in both genders. Its higher concentrations in men might be the reason for the sex differences in anxiety. However, a very important study in rhesus monkeys showed that pharmacological castration reduced and testosterone supplementation normalized anxiety levels (Suarez-Jimenez et al., 2013).
and depression.
In depressive disorders with decreased libido and low testosterone, the androgen hormone replacement therapy was at least as effective as serotonin reuptake transporters (Kranz et al., 2014). Further it was investigated that testosterone can modulate serotonergic transmission, where serotonin plays a crucial role in depression development (Jovanovic et al., 2014).
Although the depressive disorder is more prevalent in females (Bebbington, 1996) when compared to males, the prevalence of depression in males increases with age (Khera, 2013) as plasma testosterone drops.
Observational studies on older men revealed that their depressive symptoms are associated with low plasma testosterone (Joshi et al., 2010). Low testosterone and depressive symptoms are both associated with the risk of falls, which are important for life expectancy in the elderly (Kurita et al., 2014). Similarly, in women testosterone concentrations are lower in depressive patients when compared to healthy controls (Kumsar et al., 2014).
In an animal model of aging the associated depressive-like behavior correlated with lower testosterone (Egashira et al., 2010). Aged mice of both sexes benefited from testosterone supplementation.
They also improve spatial cognitive function.
Spatial cognitive abilities as well as general cognition and memory decline with aging together with the testosterone levels. During the productive ages and even in early adulthood, men generally outperform women in spatial abilities (Linn and Petersen, 1985). Especially, mental rotation shows a clear sex difference in favor of men. Not surprisingly, observational studies have focused on the association between testosterone and spatial abilities. Some studies have found a positive relationship between testosterone and mental rotation in men (Silverman et al., 1999). Error rate as well as the reaction time negatively correlated with testosterone (Hooven et al., 2004).

Evans's description resonates with Edmund Sabanegh, chair of the urology department and director of the Center for Male Infertility at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. "I look at testosterone as jet fuel. It keeps men running. Diminished mental clarity, motivation, drive -- all of these things can be related to low testosterone."
The Hidden Effects of Low Testosterone

Testosterone is more than just fuel for a sex machine. Low testosterone levels can also cause:

Continue Reading Below

• Decreases in bone density, which can lead to osteoporosis
  • Diminishing ability to concentrate, as well as irritability and depression
  • Increases in body fat, particularly in the midsection where the buildup puts them at heightened risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers.
Deep muscle injections are the oldest and least expensive treatment. Given anywhere from every two to 10 weeks, they give patients the biggest boost in the first few days, after which levels begin to drop. They're not for the needle shy, and they can be painful when receiving the injection itself.

Steroids cure anxiety

and depression.

They also improve spatial cognitive function.

Lifuel for anxiouscels
Take steroids get rid of your anxiety and also get swole
I forgot to say that bigger= more confidence a nigga won’t even dare to raise his voice against you

Lifuel for anxiouscels
Take steroids get rid of your anxiety and also get swole
I forgot to say that bigger= more confidence a nigga won’t even dare to raise his voice against you
One drawback of injecting test is it suppresses your natural test production, but if you're naturally low-T anyway, you have no reason to worry. In fact, dipping down to clinically low test will make you a candidate for TRT, unlike (((low normal))), which is low enough to make your life shit but not enough for doctors to put you on TRT. Many doctors like their patients to have test levels in the high normal range of 900-1200 ng/dL, which is amazing for your mental health and body composition; supraphysiological test levels tend to have deleterious health effects and shouldn't be maintained year-round if you don't want to die of heart failure at 25.

One drawback of injecting test is it suppresses your natural test production, but if you're naturally low-T anyway, you have no reason to worry. In fact, dipping down to clinically low test will make you a candidate for TRT, unlike (((low normal))), which is low enough to make your life shit but not enough for doctors to put you on TRT. Many doctors like their patients to have test levels in the high normal range of 900-1200 ng/dL, which is amazing for your mental health and body composition; supraphysiological test levels tend to have deleterious health effects and shouldn't be maintained year-round if you don't want to die of heart failure at 25.

bro you take test? If u do how much?

bro you take test? If u do how much?
TRT doses tend to be 100-200mg per week. Anabolic steroid cycles tend to be much higher, starting at 500mg per week and sometimes going as high as 1000mg per week, to bring test levels up to supraphysiological levels temporarily for bodybuilding purposes.

Keep in mind that taking exogenous test without a prescription from a doctor is illegal in some countries, so obviously, if you live in such a country, please don't go on trustpilot.com and browse the "Fitness and Nutrition Service" category for steroid vendors who sell test for bitcoin.

More anger = more cortisol = less testosterone = less confidence

No, i will not take steroids

Confidence does do nothing, it's genetics.

I can vouch for the positive mental effects. I’ve actually noticed more mental changes than physical.

It's all about the bones boyo
Small wrists + steroids=lookong like a god because your bones make the muscles pop out more and this gives people a illusion that you’re bigger than you really are. Small wrist + steroids is a blessing allhamdulillah

based ngl. too bad i cant have them

Small wrists + steroids=lookong like a god because your bones make the muscles pop out more and this gives people a illusion that you’re bigger than you really are. Small wrist + steroids is a blessing allhamdulillah
Ectomorph on natty
These%2B8%2B_Healthy_%2BFoods%2Bare%2BMaking%2BYou%2BFat%2521.mp4_20180106_195558.868.jpg

Ectomorph on gear
BLOG-IMAGES_0062_ATHLEAN-ELASTX.jpg