Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to be higher IQ

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
How can I be higher IQ I want to get it better

why be high IQ when you can be ignorant?

79ac383733f8fda5abc95fe2f3d26eb6-g.jpg

Last edited:
cum into a stew and then eat it this will increase your IQ. This was actually proven by professor doctor robert junior howers in 1904

You cant increase IQ, you just cant

Just another cruel joke of the universe

Get better genetics.

Neither IQ nor EQ can be increased from what I gathered. You can practice “intellectual habits :feelstastyman:” by reading books which is unironically not a bad advice. Honestly, as long as you’re off TikTok I think you’ll be fine. :feelsokman:

Neither IQ nor EQ can be increased from what I gathered. You can practice “intellectual habits :feelstastyman:” by reading books which is unironically not a bad advice. Honestly, as long as you’re off TikTok I think you’ll be fine. :feelsokman:
Based reply :feelzez:

Bullying due to appearance is known to lower IQ.

Studying math increases your IQ.

It's genetically determined.

I wish it worked like that but sadly, your intelligence is tied to your genetics. There really isn't a way to increase it. Everyone has a ceiling to their intellectual capabilities. IQ level 200 shows that you have an excellent type of thinking ability, belonging to "Very gifted" in IQ scale range chart accounting for 2.1% of the world's population. IQ 200 is the intelligence indicator of a genius. Those who own an IQ 200 will have a very creative mind, because they have a very logical way of thinking, great memory, so that high IQ people can absorb and memorize things very quickly in just one time, a short time. Meanwhile, An IQ 81 falls within the low-average range, which is typically considered to be between 80 and 89. This means that someone with an IQ 81 may face some difficulties in certain areas, such as problem-solving and critical thinking, but they are still able to function independently and make decisions on their own.

There's not I could really do unfortunately. But here's some advices that could help you a little to reach your ceiling.

- Study numeric subjects like math, algebra, geometry, etc. These benefits can contribute to your personal development, making you more calculative and analytical in your approach to various challenges and tasks.

- Improve your language skills, spelling and grammar to be more articulate and quantitatively with your communication skills.

- Learn how to think, and not what to think. To think is to forming your own opinions, beliefs, principals, philosophies, making independent decisions, and arriving at conclusions based on your own critical thinking and judgment, rather than simply adopting the opinions or beliefs of others, (Unless you relate to other people like you) regardless if they like it, or not.

- Be crafty, by creating sharp strategies to make your next move that will benefit you greatly, and make sure not to take anything for granite (That also includes people).

- Try to Absorb a lot of knowledge as much as you possibly can, and don't take any at face value as some can be deceitful, or someone's opinion. Follow someone's action instead of their words.

- Not only learn from your mistakes, but also learn other people's as well.

- Be unscrupulous, a misanthropist, nihalist, and a misogynist. As an incel, there's no point in ethics, morality, love, and compassion. all of that is thrown out the windows when people see you. no one will help you when your down. others will treat you like a weirdo, crackhead, or creep. Anyone will throw you under the bus whenever they can. so you might as well just throw that shit away and care for yourself. (Maybe you should befriend and help other incels instead. )

Last edited:
Isolation decreases IQ so good luck with that.