Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to be fully apathetic

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m pretty much disabled in socialization mentally so it’s over for male friends or any of that.

Talking to people is a cancer and if you always have to start a conversation or the conversation is turbo casual like muh how was your day. It’s over for you.

Normies are never turbo casual in conversations only aspies with garbage social skills are.

In terms of relationships and all that idc just move on and stop coping if you’re actually blackpilled. You won’t ascend it is what it is

How do aspies become fully apathetic since we have far too much emotion, sympathy, empathy and many become pushovers.

Last edited:
I think it's impossible to be apathetic as an aspie. Apologies for the anecdote, friend having shenanigans.

I was supposed to practice rap with my friend. We did three freestyle routines and I fumbled all of them, then we tried to script a song. I was having a meltdown and then I asked him to just stop what we were doing what we had linked up specifically to do. So we went for a walk and then he had to whip out the consolation prize "at least I got to know you better from your stories".

I think it's impossible to be apathetic as an aspie. Apologies for the anecdote, friend having shenanigans.

I was supposed to practice rap with my friend. We did three freestyle routines and I fumbled all of them, then we tried to script a song. I was having a meltdown and then I asked him to just stop what we were doing what we had linked up specifically to do. So we went for a walk and then he had to whip out the consolation prize "at least I got to know you better from your stories".
One of the worst parts about autism is the difficulty with regulating your emotions, so yeah i agree

Short of SSRIs, it's very hard to find people who will tolerate your eccentric habits.

I dont think i can get rid 100% of my empathy and emotions, but i managed to turn them down pretty well. Nowadays i dont really give a shit about anything