Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how to be alpha

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

the 'nice guy' sounds a lot like me :( i just try to make people happy but i get hated on for it.

Foids will use you if you're ''average'' looking.
Foids don't even use you if you're a ''subhuman''.

you hardly have any choice. you're ugly, so you are bascially useless to other people. you dont have looks to give you status. so you need to find another way to show your value. this is by beeing nice to people and helping them. if people shit on you while you are nice, imagine how they would shit on you if you wouldn't help them. you would be super worthless. your looks are what attracts people. male or female. without looks and your helpfullness people would shit on you even more. you got nothing else to compensate for looks.

Last edited:
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Alphas are always described as ubermench and nice guys like subhumans
just believe in yourself theory

It’s no accident the chocolate homey is the alpha at the end of the video. That rope must be real warm by now.

How to be alpha : Just be chad bro.

Just be alpha theory.

just believe inyourself theory is just a trick to put you on the fairy frolic treadmill bluepill brainwasher.

It's supposed to imply you should live by delusions instead of open yourself to reality.
Because by opening yourself up to the hierarchy you are exposing yourself to the harshness of existence. And harsh reality isn't worth the stress that comes with it.
Or so they think in your case.
They may just be trying to castrate you from determination/ consciousness/ intelligence against issues they don't want you to be aware of too.
It's an intellectually dishonest trick that patronizingly implies you being estimated low. That it's better for you to just be a happy clapper, because you have no chance at the hard reality.

It doesn't matter how you act as long as you can convince a foid that her offspring will will have the most quality genetics.

It’s the way of the world. If you are meek, kind and aim to please, you get shat upon.

The whole nice guy thing is a rediculous low IQ meme pushed by women to have an excuse to reject quality men who happen to be not so good-looking.

I’m too socially awkward to ever be alpha. I have the alpha wolf mindset but I’m still a sheep.

The whole nice guy thing is a rediculous low IQ meme pushed by women to have an excuse to reject quality men who happen to be not so good-looking.
This.

I would define it a little differently, to them a nice guy is a man who gets angry or annoyed when she exploits him for too long as an orbiter.

Women want beta men to supply them with money and attention forever, without being able to expect or demand anything in return. A “nice guy” is the man who actually calls her out on being a bloodsucking whore.

This.

I would define it a little differently, to them a nice guy is a man who gets angry or annoyed when she exploits him for too long as an orbiter.

Women want beta men to supply them with money and attention forever, without being able to expect or demand anything in return. A “nice guy” is the man who actually calls her out on being a bloodsucking whore.

Oh yes.

“Everything he does is nice...except...he’s actually not nice! I know! His INTENTIONS are bad!!!”

You can't become alpha or chad, its all fucking genetics.

Once I get braces I will be alpha :3

Yeah, I'll try to fool myself for the ten thousandth time.