Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media how to be alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
dont need to watch a retarded how to video because im always alone

I hate routines and having to plan stuff. I feel better doing things spontaneously. Or maybe I'm just too low IQ to even think things through. Either way. This doesn't help.

I'm always alone

Just be ugly br0

So a foid telling me how to be a delusional copelord? JFL

I'll tell you how you deal with being alone, you just start fantasizing and creating the social interactions within your own mind. While this helps, it actually makes you worse in the end.

I hate routines and having to plan stuff. I feel better doing things spontaneously. Or maybe I'm just too low IQ to even think things through. Either way. This doesn't help.
I dont know why but i love having a routine and planning things.

I dont know why but i love having a routine and planning things.
Do you get used to doing hard stuff over time or are you just good at planning things through?.

Do you get used to doing hard stuff over time or are you just good at planning things through?.
Ngl im too lazy to live with a plan.
I mean, i prepare a plan with details and stuff and i enjoy creating it but i just cant apply it to my life bec. im a lazy cunt.

Being alone comes naturally to me

Foids cannot be alone they're always hanging out with someone

weird video, didn't watch

I'm alone most of the time.It's pretty nice,tbh.

I never needed anyone to teach me how to be alone, I learned it myself. Take that normies.

Imagine having to voluntarily do that.