Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to be a beautiful woman

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
  • Be thin
  • Be able to cook
  • Have long hair
  • Wear make-up
  • Be feminine
  • Be graceful
  • Be sensual
  • Shave (should without saying)
  • Be fashionable
  • Wear pink and feminine colours
  • Love men
  • Listen to men

Stay classy ladies! Remember, only a man can tell a woman how to act.

You can use this list to vet women. If you show them this list and they become angry, that lets you know that they are harpies that you never want to breed with and that they would be terrible mothers. Stay woke kings!

You can use this list to vet women. If you show them this list and they become angry, that lets you know that they are harpies that you never want to breed with and that they would be terrible mothers. Stay woke kings!
lmao. You sound as if we had a choice ...

How to be a beautiful woman for cucks:
  • Be fat
  • Have armpit hair
  • Have multiple sex partners
  • Let him play on his Nintendo Switch every week
Thought I'd add to this.

It’s really that simple. They can’t even do that.

All women are beautiful you toxic inkel

• be young
  • don't be obese
  • don't be deformed

Done. Most things you said make a woman desirable for LTR, but she doesn't even need it to be beautiful.

It's funny how the guy who wrote this couldn't even write a list without bloating it with vague bs. Just shows how real tutorial-mode actually is.

Here is my perfect combination
Sadism
Dominant
Red head
Good hands and legs
A bit taller than me
Not a slut whore bitch
White skin

being a normal foid= easy mode

This is seen as misogynistic and sexist if you're saying it about females. After all, nothing is their fault and they shouldn't have to change for anyone, right?
Meanwhile similar standards (and more) are imposed on every man with no one batting an eye, because men have to change and are still not good enough.
This should be tagged [Hypocrisy] tbh

nowadays you just need to be exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back