Serious How To Avoid Women As Much As Possible In Public ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
1d 23h 51m
This Is A Serious Question That I Have I Once Asked A Woman A Simple Question One Time And She Freaked Out So From Now On I Want To Know How To Avoid These Children As Much As Possible.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
115d 3m
Start every word with capitals theory

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

gay niggers
★★★
60d 8h 11m
foids already avoid me

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 17m
Start every word with capitals theory
This Is A Serious Question That I Have I Once Asked A Woman A Simple Question One Time And She Freaked Out So From Now On I Want To Know How To Avoid These Children As Much As Possible.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
12d 10h 17m
You can't. I go out of my way to not socialize with women, but women make up the majority of customer service jobs. And they make everything unnecessarily difficult. I've had women freak out at me for not "social distanciing", even though I was 6 feet away.

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
5d 6h 33m
Kill all of them

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
1d 23h 51m
You can't. I go out of my way to not socialize with women, but women make up the majority of customer service jobs. And they make everything unnecessarily difficult. I've had women freak out at me for not "social distanciing", even though I was 6 feet away.
Very disappointing.

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★★★★
18d 9h 1m
Pro Tip: Don't Go Out In Public

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 10h 21m
Do the opposite, make them feel as uncomfortable as possible, be creepy, don't move for them on sidewalks etc. Live in spite.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
57d 2h 13m
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

N/A
★★
22d 18h 51m
Do the opposite, make them feel as uncomfortable as possible, be creepy, don't move for them on sidewalks etc. Live in spite.
That will make them back away from you. That is good thinking. Make them believe that one snicker or look of contempt from them will be the end of their life.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 10h 21m
That will make them back away from you. That is good thinking. Make them believe that one snicker or look of contempt from them will be the end of their life.
Exactly. The way I see it, going out of your way to avoid them is a form of letting them win.

They'll get their validation elsewhere anyways. I've had numerous comments, looks, laughs etc. from these scum. For a while I did what OP did, kept my head down everywhere and just curled into my shell. Then I realised, no.

It's time they have it thrown back in their faces. You obviously don't want to get yourself into legal trouble, but there are subtle ways you can make them feel like they're nothing. I'm an ogrecel, so it's easier said than done for some more than others. Might as well try it though.

I'll never forget when I walking through my town once, for my morning commute and this noodle whore was just straight staring at her phone not paying attention.

I kept to my side but she obviously wasn't looking around her. When she bumped into me, she quickly looked up and physically withdrew backwards, and started shaking while staring away. Like a tarantula had just crawled in her hole. Things like that give me satisfaction.

Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

The Lone Wanderer
★★★
1d 23h 51m
I already do this but thanks anyway.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
39d 18h 25m
Be edgy, although they may call the cops for suspicious activity depending on where you are

Emba

Emba

I'm so untouchable, I'm frictionless!
★★★★★
99d 11h 22m
Just be yourself.

They will avoid YOU.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 18h 28m
Since they act like you're invisible to them, repay them in kind.

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

★★★★
6d 13h 34m
Go out when necessary
Avoid normie hours
Avoid ultra nt places

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m