Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to ask a girl out

All you have to do to ask a girl out successfully is speak to them respectfully.

However, please note that if you are ugly or otherwise undesirable then speaking to a girl is disrespectful.

All you have to do to ask a girl out successfully is speak to them respectfully.

However, please note that if you are ugly or otherwise undesirable then speaking to a girl is disrespectful.
ok i will try tomorrow

Be Chad/lite and above 6ft

Just ask them out. If they reject you, you weren't Chad enough. Foids only primer is your looks. You need to communicate naturally though. Let her talk about herself. Foids love themselves.

I don’t know, I’ve never successfully done it tbh. I just ask them if they want to get some coffee sometime and they usually look creeped out and say “No thanks” or “I have a boyfriend”.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's all personality:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Listen to me carefully first you need

1. An 8+/10 face
2. Preferable at least 6" height
3. Approach.

if you don´t have the above REQUIREMENTS then you better not approach, cold approaching is for Chad only

Slap her:
  • If you're chad she will bend down and suck your pp.
  • If you're fugly she will call the cops.

umbrfeio2

Go to a female and lift her.

just be attractive bro

It's already over man, if she is not interested in you, there is no point, she can find herself a chad within 30 seconds of opening Tinder

This is not the place for finding advice on asking out a girl.

It's already over man, if she is not interested in you, there is no point, she can find herself a chad within 30 seconds of opening Tinder
there is basically no chads where i live neither people use tinder

ask literally anywhere but incel forums

You go head and bring them cameras and police waitin outside, it dont make a difference. Now I tell ya what- I like ya, and I want ya, now we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours.

This is not the place for finding advice on asking out a girl.
Asking her out is pretty straightforward. We should all be able to tell him that he just has to say, "Do you want to go out with me?"

Where we would struggle is with how to 'seduce' the girl or keep her interested.

jestermaxxing 101
also, this is from 2013, pretty sure useless thrash

You walk up to her and say something like "hey". If she shows IOIs, you will notice it immediately. High-pitched voice, head slightly tilted, playing with her hair, either looking at you or looking down at your shoes / trying to avoid your gaze, being nervous, knocking things over, falling down etc.

As an attractive man you will get all these signs most of the times. Sucks that we're incels.

Just pretend you are living in the 90's/ early 00's bro !

D..d..do you want to go on a date with me? :forcedsmile:

spend 200k on plastic surgeries first

doesnt matter what u do she will reject u
but i hope world wonder will happen and u will get a gf :feelstrash:

The blind leading the blind