Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How to approach a noodlewhore through email?

R

RollD20

Self-banned
-
So, I recently found out how I can send emails to people in campus. Of course this is only their college contact emails and not really personal emails. There is this young fresh off the boat Noodlewhore, that posted on the class forum that she would love to teach someone cantonese or something (strung along with a bunch of emoticons and broken engrish). I was thinking of saying that I would love to take this offer.

Now advise me inkels how should I approach in writing this email?

Write this in your subject "A mail from blonde guy with blue eyes", she is bound to open it and reply back.

Be as formal as possible.

Write this in your subject "A mail from blonde guy with blue eyes", she is bound to open it and reply back.
You have a good point there I should probably larp as blonde chad.
Thanks bro, Can't wait for my kawaii waifu to bring me lunch just like anime. :feelsokman:

idk that many people my age that use there email

Be as formal as possible.
How should I write the first sentence though? Should I just straight up say I am interested in learning cantonese?
idk that many people my age that use there email
They probably don't tbh, but this is their email for class announcements for tests and assignments, so I would expect they would check it once and a while....

lmao youre fucking right
will work for sure tbh