Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how tiktok normies really feel about autists

Normies can be mocked and ridiculed for being even more retarded than your average autist so it really doesn’t matter. Dumb fucking normshits.

Normies are so sad and devoid of life that they have to bully other people and boast about it on social media to make themselves feel better. Its like a “im the biggest piece of shit who only cares about social garbage” contest. “Pick me! Pick me! I hate all socially undesirable people and I hold no convictions or beliefs, I only want to make other people suffer just so I can elevate my status to their detriment! YAAAAAAAYYY IM FAMOUS”

Normies hate everything they can't bother to understand.

everybody hates autists. would you rather they virtuesignal?

TikTok is autism anyways

everybody hates autists. would you rather they virtuesignal?
This.

At most, bullying gives autists the provocation they need to become hERos. At least, it makes them see that they should LBAR (Lay Back and Relax) as NEETs.

Last edited:
This.

At most, bullying gives autists the provocation they need to become hERos. At least, it makes them see that they should LBAR (Lay Back and Relax) as NEETs.
based

It's funny how they mock autists when they are using tiktok, which you'd have to be braindead to find even mildly entertaining. These normies think autism is just a synonym for retarded but most autists (high-functioning ones) probably brainmog them into oblivion.

anyone have any videos? i search it up and it's just a bunch of autists whinging about it like faggots. quite uncommon for these normies as they usually go for politically correct targets like incels or christians or whatever.
they could have just done the same behaviour and changed autism to incel since our communities tend to have a high concentration of spergs and people would laugh. it really comes down to context. a normies will laugh if they come to see the source of mockery to be a detestable group they don't like. this is because normies are fucking dumb lol

Can someone @ me with downloadable content? I want to make a normie bullying YouTube video That shows how terrible Normies are

Laughing about a person who have autism that means they are more autists than autists.