Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how this forum would look if there were no restrictions on bragging:

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
"having multiple ex girlfriends is based and blackpilled bro, you can't understand womens true nature unless you've experienced it first hand. I have a FWB so I know modern women are sluts. I've rejected multiple girls and broke their hearts, I'm based as fuck, you would just date any girl who shows interest in you like a cuck. if you're a virgin that means you're bluepilled and fakecel"

I think if the restrictions were off, the only ones that would even talk like that would be graycels.

Wow, even a hypothetical brag is too much for me to take. Unironically remove normalfags on sight tbhngl

cope i've never done anything remotely sexual

"having multiple ex girlfriends is based and blackpilled bro, you can't understand womens true nature unless you've experienced it first hand. I have a FWB so I know modern women are sluts. I've rejected multiple girls and broke their hearts, I'm based as fuck, you would just date any girl who shows interest in you like a cuck. if you're a virgin that means you're bluepilled and fakecel"

cope cope cope

it would be like looksmax

Sounds like something I’d see on looksmax

tfw subhuman as fuck
Images 4

Cope. You kind of have to be incel to spend so much time on this site in the first place.

Soon there will be no place for us to go left

did you know a fifth of this forum has had unpaid sex according to Sarge's anonymous demographic survey
I saw, (it was 15%, not 20%)

it was 17% which comes out to a fifth when you account for margin of error
:feelsahh:

brutal ngl. i wonder what % are active sexhavers vs the amount who fucked and drunk fatty once

I think if the restrictions were off, the only ones that would even talk like that would be graycels.
And we would bully them into oblivion.