Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how this faggot the prophet muscle even a mod

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i think this faggot ass nigga deserves to be fucking banned i mean did u see how he replies to threads he says like ok and he also bashes other peoples religion alongside with his faggot friends named trasncded trucel and incelius savage and more fucking faggots. i hope you guys fucking die because you guys taIk shit online and wont do shit in real life

Prophetmuscle is a low iq user who never contributes anything of value to the forum, how he became mod is beyond me, just shows you how low the standards have become for being a mod on here.

@TheProphetMuscle brutal

Prophetmuscle is a low iq user who never contributes anything of value to the forum, how he became mod is beyond me, just shows you how low the standards have become for being a mod on here.
yeah fr hes the worst mod ever on human earth

@TheProphetMuscle brutal
B419F094 27EF 4738 8F97 58B26C692EFF

:giga:

Maan I thought we were friends. I only gave you 10% warning after you uploaded your dick pics

Maan I thought we were friends. I only gave you 10% warning after you uploaded your dick pics

Bro you’re a good guy but I think it’s better if you only post a comment if it’s something of value that people actually want to read

It’s not Better for me, it’s better for the forum

what is your religion?

i think this faggot ass nigga deserves to be fucking banned i mean did u see how he replies to threads he says like ok and he also bashes other peoples religion alongside with his faggot friends named trasncded trucel and incelius savage and more fucking faggots. i hope you guys fucking die because you guys taIk shit online and wont do shit in real life
OP needs our love mods, let's not wait for him to apologize, let's just forgive him prematurely so he doesn't need to grovel

Our egos are strong enough we do not need such validation.

He does this to convince himself we are weak, we should broadcast our strength via understanding.

He is mod because the leadership here know him already and already tested him if he is consistent and trust worthy. Any organisation including this website need tasks to be completed for a smooth flow of daily acticvities and in the long run sustaining and progression of their organisation.

Just like construction companies need engineers and also brick layers this site also needs engineers and brick layers to build by doing the daily tasks day in and day out to complete an entire construction.

So he probably is consistent in his work and thats why he is mod i guess.

I remember making the mods-appreciation thread and getting banned the same day :feelsjuice:

im lowest iq mod
This would imply the rest of the team has a considerably higher IQ than yours, which I would estimate at about 110/115... :feelshehe:

IQmogged, once again! :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back