Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How thick are your wrists? Pencil wrists are a very common incel trait

How thick are your wrists?

• Total voters
Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Legit measurement, no e-statting. 7.1" for me on both sides, but I have extremely long forearms so it looks lanky af

Also state your bodyfat level for accuracy. This is from a study on marines who were kind of overweight.

Wrist circ

And there's guys on here with under 6" wrists

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Where do you fall? It seems like having pencil wrists is a very common incel trait. I've never seen lean guys with thick wrists being incel unless they're deformed or turbo-manlet.

I don't have a ruler, but it's somewhere between 7 and 8.5, I'll change my vote if I find one.

They are small. But I have big hands, my only Chad trait. It makes my hands look bigger

LARPed as 6-6.5 ngl

Nearly 10 inches circumference.

My dad has giant fucking hands and for the longest time I thought my hands were small, but they're average. My wrist/hand ratio is really awkward.

According to that poll, three members need to be banned immediately:

UndercovrNormie, Sitokirment, xMadcelx.

Lmao fuck off with this with this gay lookism shit.

It doesnt fucking matter we are INCELS cus of face.

0.1%th percentile, 6ft2 and 5.8 inch wrists
FUCKING KILL ME NOW NIGGA

Lmao fuck off with this with this gay lookism shit.

It doesnt fucking matter we are INCELS cus of face.
Tiny wrists correlate strongly with fragility, which correlates strongly with inceldom.

My wrists compared to a fat female friend:

IMG 0988

legit wristcel here

According to that poll, three members need to be banned immediately:

UndercovrNormie, Sitokirment, xMadcelx.

U mad bro XD

incel wrist isn't incel, because it can be easily fixed.

Tiny wrists correlate strongly with fragility, which correlates strongly with inceldom.
My friend has 6.3 inch wrists but his skull development is extremely robust. Brick tier zygos long ramus and wide lower third projecting chin

no idea but must not be that bad or id be self conscious about them

Just measured as depicted, got 17.5 something. Somewhere around 7. Legit death.

Not quite six inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back