Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How the sub8 theory applies to autismcels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It's actually very simple. Autistic people in general have extremely autistic hobbies, like researching math, history and science. Or you're one of those autistic train fans.

I'll use a example.

1.Tom is a guy with Asperger's who like trains.

2.He is more low inhib than most other autists and signed up for a train club.

3.The club have 11 members. 10 guys and 1 girl

4.All the guys in that club are incels, except for Becky, who is a 4/10 slut

5.Brad is a 5/10 with amazing social skills. Failing to secure a partner in his college, he turns to autistic hobby clubs

6.Since autistic people barely have any social skills, they will need a NT hobby and social skills to compensate which is impossible. OR they have 8+ PSL looks which will make foids autoapproach him.

7.Assuming that autism gives you -3 PSL and the lowest score required to get laid is 5/10.

8.Brad ascends with Becky with his hyper NT skills and just decent enough looks.

9.All autismcels are still incels

I just thought autismcels were part of the mentalcel demographic

those two are just a natural match though, in a big group of dissimilar people, the more similar people will always get together... a crowd of uglies where one man and one woman are above average in looks.... a crowd of autists where one man and one woman have better socialization... it's basically a done deal that those two will get together, it's going to happen

lurkers:
  • Sniffles

I'm autistic because of my recessed mandible

I'm autistic because of my recessed mandible
typical profile of the guy who posts online asking for ratings and why she's still a virgin at X years:
- recessed face
- bad hairline
- signs of some desperate gymcelling that doesn't do much / helps him fade into the crowd at best

never began for autismcels:feelsbadman::incel:

you really think a 5/10 guy can get laid? with what? a 1/10?

that's delusional as fuck

incel gatekeeping i guess, "only guys ugly as me can't get laid" yada yada

Nowadays everyone claim to be autistic just jfl