Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell is it possible that NO woman finds me attractive?

S

SupremeDacis

Banned
-
Not a single one wants to date me or have sex with me.

It's paranormal at this point. I don't think I'm ugly even. I'm a 5/10 normie in looks, but literally can't talk to women, but none even look at me ever. Not even Asian femoids. How the hell do normies find gfs?

Show an example, I'll let you know

Femoid hive mind

They all like the same thing

I asked myself the same thing for a long time. You're just ugly, you're probably being generous with your rating. If you were at least average looking you would have had a girlfriend by now. I made a thread yesterday regarding this issue. I'll put it simply: if you get constantly rejected by women both in real life and online that means you are ugly. It's simple as that. It's obvious now that I have been blackpilled, but during my bluepill years I couldn't figure this out for the life of me.

Hypergamy goes in one direction. On a long enough timeline, all men are incel

As for online - u have to have very good looks, not just average, and awesome profile photo
In reality - U ain't even trying
now pardon me if I was completely wrong, but from my personal experience, some nice women would find me even a bit attractive, but problem is, I'm realy awkward in social situations, I'm just feeling the vibes, showing smarts, but femoids want more grounded approach. Small talk and shit.

Last edited:
Not a single one wants to date me or have sex with me.

It's paranormal at this point. I don't think I'm ugly even. I'm a 5/10 normie in looks, but literally can't talk to women, but none even look at me ever. Not even Asian femoids. How the hell do normies find gfs?
It is like the car forums I'm on. My car rides like shit! Help me! Well it is hard to diagnose your fucking piece of shit from my keyboard. I tell them to get a scan tool and they fucking change parts and they still have the problem.

Online is extremely difficult today to get dates. I've tested even Chad pics on some sites (not Tinder) and and the response was luke warm. Got lots of spam.

You really have to put yourself out and take risks to meet someone. I know it sounds scary and painful, but if you lack the skills to do it you will remain a virgin.