Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the hell do normies do it...

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I'm managing a business while the owners are away on vacation. I haven't slept in the last 24 hours, as I've been making dozens of phone calls, making deliveries, and attending three meetings. Not only that, but in a week from now, I have to attend my courses with other people, meaning I'm stressing about being in the same courses as foids and Chad's, and listening to the same old shit.

On top of that, yesterday I had a shit load of assignments for each class, with the addition of three take-home tests that will determine if I pass this semester, all while they are all due by tomorrow evening. The morning will consist of me making four more deliveries, taking a few phone calls, and creating half a dozen invoices and doing some packaging.

I'm seriously stressing out and had several panic attacks, and almost went to the hospital. I decided to go for a walk near a bridge, (where I always contemplate jumping off and tonight was seriously one of those nights) and I saw a Chad talking with two Stacy's and they were giggling, one was brunette while the other was blonde. I have 13 hours of assignments alone, not including the tests, and with the addition of managing a business. It'll only continue to get busier and worse. Fuck my life.