Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the hell do incels use Twitter?

Celius

Celius

-
At least on Reddit, you can find your little autistic corner of weirdos, but on Twitter, everyone is either gay, sexhaving, or a woman. :feelsohgod:

Don’t even get me started on the furries man. :feelsugh:

Everyone seems to be always on fucking rodent mania and viciously harassing each other nonstop too. It’s like a manifested mental asylum dedicated to glamorizing mental health issues and worshipping e-celebs.

Assuming the guy who runs the incel account isn’t a glowie (which I doubt) then how he has the mental capacity to even interact with normies, let alone argue with them is beyond me.

Just browsing that shithole for 5 minutes makes me suicidal. If you can function over there then you’re a fucking normie.

outside of any anonymous discussion forum everyone is a normie asshole

You also can’t say nigger on it, I got banned for saying nigger

outside of any anonymous discussion forum everyone is a normie asshole
:yes::yes::yes::yes::feelsohgod:

The normalization of cyberbullying over there serves to impeccably demonstrate how fucking noxious normies truly are.

And the percentage of those who’re non-sexhaving adults over there is like 1% as opposed to maybe at least 10% on Reddit.

Maybe I was coping too hard with the 10% but I genuinely refuse to believe there’s a shred of concrete evidence proving that a large portion of ADULT men are virgin. There’s probably less than 1% of human beings who die a KHHV.

Last edited:
Because they aren't incels they are teens to young 20 year old normies

Inceldom is mostly a post-internet problem, if internet was invented 20 years earlier most adult men would be incel, most gen z men now are and will be incel
Well, yeah. No shit. If I were born only 30 years ago looking the same then I wouldn’t be here.

Because they aren't incels they are teens to young 20 year old normies
Makes sense.

Twitter is great for sciency stuff, political commentary and meme shit. But I don't think I have seen many people on there being open about their incel status.
Think "incel" is to most of twitter roughly what "racist" is to Americans. There is no thinking decoupled from emotion possible once that term has entered the discussion, their brain switches into tribal warfare mode

Twitter is great for sciency stuff
Not even close honestly.

political commentary and meme shit.
Politics is normies’ domain where they map out a just world fallacy and feel belonged with involving themselves in it so it’s really not a surprise why so many people over there are obsessed with it.

Think "incel" is to most of twitter roughly what "racist" is to Americans. There is no thinking decoupled from emotion possible once that term has entered the discussion, their brain switches into tribal warfare mode
:yes: :feelskek:

Not even close honestly.

Politics is normies’ domain where they map out a just world fallacy and feel belonged with involving themselves in it so it’s really not a surprise why so many people over there are obsessed with it.

:yes: :feelskek:
You might just not have found the right people for science and politics on there. It's usually small, deprioritized accounts with less than 10k followers.
Anyone who makes it much bigger without getting banned has to operate within the overtone window, not to mention how they have to cater to their core audience at all times.

Politics is just like another sports event for many normies, but it is also where group interests go to battle for dominance, and as such we can not afford to remain uninterested or abstain from the process.

Last edited:
My line is full of anime ass I don't know what you are looking at, sounds like PEBKAC.

They don't, your just asking to walk into the lion's den as soon as you download the muskrat app.

@Master thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Celius
  • Master
:giga:

@B/W muttcel do you get suicidal browsing that shithole too? :fuk:

The only times I open twitter is when it's linked from here
Holy based. I have made only a total of maybe 10 tweets in my entire life.

r/shortguys and getting mogged by mayo normies and chads in real life make me suicidal
I’m so used to getting mogged repetitively every time I leave the house that I’m kinda numb now.

Haven't used twitter since 2009 dedsrs

my old acct is still there lmao