Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how the fuk do foids get 70 followers in a couple hours

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
my big titty oneitis just got 70 new followers wtf :feelsree: she doesn't even post pics it's a private account. last time this happened she was in some school memorial or whatever for the entire school to coom to her so I suspect it's been the year closing ceremony? hopefully I'll have some fresh pictures and potentially even video to really get off to in the coming days :feelscomfy:

in fact I just check on school's site and it's scheduled for today :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: imagine being so fucking hot that appearing once in public gets you 70 fucking simps :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: I'll never have my penis in between those massive bags of joy :feelsrope:

Like i stated before. Women have hundreds of simps on various platforms like discord, twitter, twitch. Even lonely women have atleast 1 or 2 simps. Go figure.

Asked her friends and :soy: Orbiters

possess a hole

The power of a foids genitalia.

nah I did some digging apparently it was some sort of prom and closing ceremony :waitwhat: now imagine appearing in a skimpy outfit with her EE tits when most of the time she wears sweaters :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::whatfeels: god I hope the school posts pics so I can at least coom :feelsbadman:
what a whore

yeah i hope they post pics, or you could also chadfish her and ask her for nudes :feelzez:

what a whore

yeah i hope they post pics, or you could also chadfish her and ask her for nudes :feelzez:
I'm way too high inhib for that. but commenting on her friends pics and then having her follow my chadfish and then following back and asking for nudes might actually work :feelskek: holy fuck is this how I'm getting in :whatfeels: she already has hidden pics I'd like to see
what a whore
yeah agreed but what if they did some dance where every foid was semi revealingly dressed. that's how these sluts get away with showing off their asses and massive tits

Last edited:
I'm way too high inhib for that. but commenting on her friends pics and then having her follow my chadfish and then following back and asking for nudes might actually work :feelskek: holy fuck is this how I'm getting in :whatfeels: she already has hidden pics I'd like to see

yeah agreed but what if they did some dance where every foid was semi revealingly dressed. that's how these sluts get away with showing off their asses and massive tits
yea man, if she's your crush and you know you have no chance with her, just chadfish her. it'll probably be awesome

try not to get too invested emotionally though or it could hurt more that she doesn't actually want to be your gf :cryfeels:

my big titty oneitis just got 70 new followers wtf :feelsree: she doesn't even post pics it's a private account. last time this happened she was in some school memorial or whatever for the entire school to coom to her so I suspect it's been the year closing ceremony? hopefully I'll have some fresh pictures and potentially even video to really get off to in the coming days :feelscomfy:

in fact I just check on school's site and it's scheduled for today :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: imagine being so fucking hot that appearing once in public gets you 70 fucking simps :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: I'll never have my penis in between those massive bags of joy :feelsrope:
Social media allows the average female to live like a mini celebrity if they want to.

Like i stated before. Women have hundreds of simps on various platforms like discord, twitter, twitch. Even lonely women have atleast 1 or 2 simps. Go figure.

Whore on the internet = free money for life
Man on the internet = GET BACK TO WORK, WAGIE

Because men are desperate for a crumb of female attention.