Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how the fuck people go clothes shopping

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i must go today to buy some shit cuz my sister gets marry next week and my mom annoying me to buy a suit and shit.
im not going to buy a suit i think ill just go for a nice elegant jacket or something like this just in blue

i did my search online of stores nearby and none of them seems to have everything i need so i probaly wll have to go to alot of stores and shit
i didnt go clothes shopping for like 6 years. just buying t shirts and pants from aliexpress always
i fucking hate it. always when you just enter the store 2 stacies just jump on you and neg you from the begining. im retarded as fuck about elegant clothes so it will be awkard af
fuck this shit
how people with anxiety deal with this shit?
hold me boys.

I hate shopping for clothes too

just wear a suit or something black and 'formal'

just wear clothes your mom buys theory

This is a problem we all have

just wear clothes your mom buys theory
she really wants to come with me but no way. everytime i went clothes shopping with her she humilated me in public by bossing me around like im 8 years old.

I’m tempted to throw everything I own away and just buy 7 black T-shirts and 7 pairs of jeans.

Normies seem to pull these things off easily. I will never understand them.

she really wants to come with me but no way. everytime i went clothes shopping with her she humilated me in public by bossing me around like im 8 years old.
Same.

Online shopping. Buy multiple items, return them if you don't like them. You do have to spend more time packing and shipping shit but it removes the need to buy whatever is at your local store and to not have to deal with customer service robots.

okay boyos im going. wish me luck

Its easy tbh but its way to much effort, just get it from the net

Just go the fucking store, it's not a biggie

buy a suit from walmart online and call it a day buck0

I hate it too

Last time i bought clothes was prob 6 years ago, don't have money for that shit when you NEET.

well i fucking did it.
it was so suicidefuel. there were tons of people in the store, like 50% couples ffs. the rest 50% were at least 40% young foids.
anyway i just grabbed the first jacket i saw. had to ask the foid seller couple of quesions .
when i asked where the belts instead of just pointing she went with me lmao and started giving advices. the belt she showed me was fucking 50$ LOL. the jacket was 55$! do they make belts now from dragons skin? i just told her ill just take the jacket and she gave me a "oh you poor" look and said okay.
she was legit 9/10. was tempted to fap to her in the dressing room lol.
anyway i hope my mom wont neg me about shoes and shit cuz i dont want to go again.

its blue lol my phone camera fucking suck.
Untitled

btw i have no idea why the ER's arent going to clothes stores. its a perfect place.

I've no family so I've fortunately never had to go to a wedding

i like buying clothes. online.

No clothes theory. Just rot in room. Do not go weddings or anything theory

well i fucking did it.
it was so suicidefuel. there were tons of people in the store, like 50% couples ffs. the rest 50% were at least 40% young foids.
anyway i just grabbed the first jacket i saw. had to ask the foid seller couple of quesions .
when i asked where the belts instead of just pointing she went with me lmao and started giving advices. the belt she showed me was fucking 50$ LOL. the jacket was 55$! do they make belts now from dragons skin? i just told her ill just take the jacket and she gave me a "oh you poor" look and said okay.
she was legit 9/10. was tempted to fap to her in the dressing room lol.
anyway i hope my mom wont neg me about shoes and shit cuz i dont want to go again.

its blue lol my phone camera fucking suck.
View attachment 73233

btw i have no idea why the ER's arent going to clothes stores. its a perfect place.
What shoes do you plan on wearing?

I would have just went to another store for the belt until I found a cheap one.

Btw, if you're really skinny(or overweight), choosing the right clothes is a very tiring procces.

Btw, if you're really skinny(or overweight), choosing the right clothes is a very tiring procces.
When I was in my late teens early 20's, I had what felt like an impossible size of jeans to purchase in the USA, because the average person is so fat.

Now that I've gained weight and a beer gut, I am thankful for the options I have.

I hate shopping malls. Shopping is such a hassle.

I try to get in and out and just get it fucking taken care of when I have to. Still have to try the clothes on though, even though it takes time, because if you fuck up and get clothes that don't fit you've got the double hassle of returning them.

I wish I could just wear like a green Fidel Castro jumpsuit or a monks robe all the time not have to worry about clothes.

Dont go outside and LDAR naked