Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How the fuck is it even possible?

that's not a trucel id like to look like this.

that's not a trucel id like to look like this.
No facial bones, recessed chin + glasses

showscan.php

Truecel gets a kiss. Just make woman drunk theory?

View: https://youtu.be/pjl8pK7x24w?si=YMH21bmWxvBAsA4G

don't forget that foids are pedos too , why do you think that they always love very young looking guys aka prettyboys etc that is their ultimate type plus this one is probably used to having sex with kids since she's in the elites , probably satanic pedo orgies going on i know i sound crazy but i really believe that stuff exists specially among elites.

don't forget that foids are pedos too , why do you think that they always love very young looking guys aka prettyboys etc that is their ultimate type plus this one is probably used to having sex with kids since she's in the elites , probably satanic pedo orgies going on i know i sound crazy but i really believe that stuff exists specially among elites.
The richest ones could probably even eat people