Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the fuck is a ricecel supposed to ascend if 90% of ricecels and noodlewhores are white worshippers?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I hate white worshippers so much. And there are so many ricecels in the manga and video game industry that are determined to make all their characters white. It's eugenics against their own race. JFL, no one wants to create a story about asians, not even actual ricecels. It's over.

This is why Japan is the most incel country in the world, they are so determined to suck white cock that they cucked themselves, fuck Japan.

Brutal Jap Pill

whites are gods

Brutal Jap Pill
Fuck, why do they have to be suck CUCKS. Bad boy chad america beat up Japan and now Japan wants to suck America's cock like Rihanna did after chris brown

ok that anime thing is probaply because they want to sell it to the west. but still women worship white chad cock above all, exept white foids for them BBC is the best of all

Kpop = ascension for ricecels who look/are Korean.

ask the kikes

Ricecels are so bluepilled they're blackpilled tbh. "Just get a good job and make money bro. Women love money" = they know they can't compete with 0.1% Changs, Chads and white normies so they have to betabuxx or visit prostitutes to get laid. Just don't care that your wife has sucked dozens of white cocks in the past and dreams about blond blue-eyed Chad at night, just betabuxx riceman :feelsugh:

You don't. You go kill yourself just like whitey wants

Ricecels and currycels aren't meant to ascend. Read this post below. I explain it clearly:

Just accept your place bro:soy:

brutal

i wish i was whitey
You're low T so I understand why you do.

Don't forget though, whether you're Asian or white youre still human trash.

You have no choice but to accept your place given that genes are immutable.
Cope, look at sandcels keeping their women in check. We need yellow sharia.

Ricecels and currycels aren't meant to ascend. Read this post below. I explain it clearly:

Yeahtheydo d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca

I always remember how Ridley Scott and the writers of Blade Runner made the future majority population East Asian because Scott said that seemed to be most likely. Now I think about how he failed to factor in female sexual selectivity and hypergamy. You could implant 50 million East Asians in the US and it still wouldn't happen.

Kpopmaxxing with fashion and hairdo is the only way. You won't get the white supremacist noodlewhores, but you have a shot at women who fetishize the effeminate / metrosexual male kpop stars.

Low iq post

Jin Sakai was a ricecel but slayed all the mongols that invaded japan. Super based and amazing vidya.

I always remember how Ridley Scott and the writers of Blade Runner made the future majority population East Asian because Scott said that seemed to be most likely. Now I think about how he failed to factor in female sexual selectivity and hypergamy. You could implant 50 million East Asians in the US and it still wouldn't happen.
Gigacope. When whites go extinct chinks will rule the world. So Ridley Scott got it right.

just go back to your parents or grandparents homeland,if you are considered an upper tier normie or chadlite over there.i doubt most ricecels here are truecels.

It is a mystery.

ok that anime thing is probaply because they want to sell it to the west. but still women worship white chad cock above all, exept white foids for them BBC is the best of all
Anime is because vast majority of asians perceive whitey features much more attractive,including those ones drawing animes. And i think it is just biological drive

He can simply ascend with a white foid

just don't be rice