Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck does one even "NTmaxx"?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I mean, I think NT is kinda a meme assuming you aren't born autistic, and looks are the most important, but even if, how does one "NTmaxx"? I can't help but think of the picture below:
Self improvement

Normies and Chads don't put thought into this shit, they just go with the flow, and it comes natural. The reason we are on this forum is because we are genetic shit.

That pic is the Pinnacle of /fit/. It utterly destroyed every thread it was posted on and mods got so butthurt they start banning anyone who posted it eventually.

Lol, I remember trying to play football thinking I would status max/social circle max as a result. Nope, never was invited to any win after party, even games where I made good plays and sacked the qb or got picks

You don't. You "nt max" by becoming good looking.

You can't NTmaxx as an incel. You can try to imitate normal behavior but it will always be artificial and obvious you're faking it.

I can't help but think of how relevant this is to Goku and how DBZ is life

You can't NTmaxx as an incel. You can try to imitate normal behavior but it will always be artificial and obvious you're faking it.

High iq if you don’t have the looks it won’t work.

The only time I've even come close to feeling like a Normie is on Mushrooms and LSD. Drugs that kill the sense of ego. No wonder (((they))) made that shit illegal.

I mean, I think NT is kinda a meme assuming you aren't born autistic, and looks are the most important, but even if, how does one "NTmaxx"? I can't help but think of the picture below:
View attachment 250828

Normies and Chads don't put thought into this shit, they just go with the flow, and it comes natural. The reason we are on this forum is because we are genetic shit.
BRUTAL , REALLY BRUTAL , suicide fuel maxxxx

if you're not born NT then you'll always be one not matter how you fake it simple as that.

i always wondered why i was the only shy guy in the class and it turned out that i was just extremely autistic and aspie, jfl never began ever since school.

Truly brutal message tbh
It's over if you are a genetic dead end

No NTmaxxing for you face

Its very brutal to read ngl

You don't unless you know exactly where to hit yourself in the head to change your brain chemistry & become an unfeeling sociopath.

That pic is the Pinnacle of /fit/. It utterly destroyed every thread it was posted on and mods got so butthurt they start banning anyone who posted it eventually.
did you used to post there? it sounds like a bunch of coping bluepillers who shriek at blackpills

did you used to post there? it sounds like a bunch of coping bluepillers who shriek at blackpills
I used to go on there during my cringe redpill phase

Everyone on there is stuck in their cringe redpill phase except for the roiders who are blackpilled and only there to mog the redpilled good little cucks

You can't. Autism is a permanent death sentence.

I used to go on there during my cringe redpill phase

Everyone on there is stuck in their cringe redpill phase except for the roiders who are blackpilled and only there to mog the redpilled good little cucks
are you gonna use roids?

are you gonna use roids?
I could really profit from it but I would probably go bald. My hairline is bad enough as it is. I have a fivehead thanks to my mom's trash genes, she also had a fivehead.

I don't know. I'm still considering it among other options

I could really profit from it but I would probably go bald. My hairline is bad enough as it is. I have a fivehead thanks to my mom's trash genes, she also had a fivehead.

I don't know. I'm still considering it among other options
well hair transplants fix that correct?

NTmaxx won't serve you at all, if you're an ugly fuck it won't make any difference whatsoever.

well hair transplants fix that correct?
Yes, and I would do them on their own just to lower my hairline. I'm not balding so that would be no problem. However if you do start balding transplants become a million times less effective for alot of reasons.

The only time I've even come close to feeling like a Normie is on Mushrooms and LSD. Drugs that kill the sense of ego. No wonder (((they))) made that shit illegal.
That's not the first time I heard LSD and acid kill your ego. What does it make you feel like? Should an incel try it?

Whenever i tried to fake extroversion it took a lot of energy from me.

That's not the first time I heard LSD and acid kill your ego. What does it make you feel like? Should an incel try it?

It's really hard to describe if you've never tried it. It has stages. This is all just my personl opinion, but I've done them enough times to feel pretty experienced.

1st stage - You feel happy. You'll probably laugh a lot and have a feeling that something is "slightly off"

2nd stage - You're starting to see small "wave" like patterns as if the wall, ground, or whatever you're looking at is slightly pulsating/breathing.

3rd stage - You're full blown tripping. You'll see twirl patterns in the ground, wave patterns in the wall and everything kinda "worms" back and forth slowly, in addition to whatever patterns your mind conjures. Colors all have a neon tint to them. You feel happy as hell, and your inhibition feels MUCH lowered. More general appreciation for little things you've taken for granted.

4th stage - You're still tripping, but you're pretty cognizant of what's going on. You'll probably still feel pretty happy with a good mood, but it's not like the 3rd stage

5th stage - It's over.

3rd stage is where the fun is tbh.

Every time I've tried it, it hasn't failed to give me motivation and cure my depression in the weeks that followed. Personal opinion they're both pretty similar, but I feel there's a more visual element with LSD, where as on Shrooms you get more of the ego death, down to earth, spiritual feeling.

Last edited:
View attachment 250828

Yeah in a sense but here is the thing, it's kinda relative to a number of social factors, one being the times. Hypergamy gets worse with time, today's normie is tomorrow's incel.

You can call it evolution, I'd call it more of a guided devolution, but we react and evolve towards our environment, which today is largely artificial. What worked in the caveman days is still encoded into our DNA, even though, logically it is far out-dated. Many of our greatest minds, Nicholie Tesla, Isaac Newton, many of inventors and philosophers were ugly awkward men who bombed out with women, yet, they comprise our greatest minds and have moved society forward more than a billion chads. What usually happens with these guys though is they get thugged by the governments into doing their dirty work, tesla's work was used as the basis behind HAARP technology, Einstein (who'd easily be incel today, was likely beta bux even in his day) was forced to build the atom bomb.

I don't think it's possible to "NTmaxx" for everyone. Plus at 19 I feel i'm way to old to try this anyway. At this point it has been set in stone I won't be NT. Normies can snip out non NT people , worse they ask " You never had a girlfriend, did you? ".

tbh