Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do you moneymaxx as a subhuman?!

doomed64

doomed64

Recruit
★★
I can't phantom how subhumans even land a job and make a living. How do they do it? Is it the bluepilled aura that makes them accepted by the system?

Studymaxx, get in a <100 Qs ranking UNI in a STEM major, make money after 4-5 years

I can't phantom how subhumans even land a job and make a living. How do they do it? Is it the bluepilled aura that makes them accepted by the system?
Ok GrAY

Studymaxx, get in a <100 Qs ranking UNI in a STEM major, make money after 4-5 years
I have a STEM major, but no one is willing to hire. I just don't understand how other subhumans do it. What's the magic trick?

I have a STEM major, but no one is willing to hire. I just don't understand how other subhumans do it. What's the magic trick?
Is it from a <100 Qs ranking university? If not, then that's the magic trick.

Also networking, but it's much harder, especially if you live in a 3rd world country

Grind through STEM and hope to grind hard enough after that to land a well-paying job + expanding your portfolio; unfortunately, that's hard as fuck if sub-115 IQ. :feelsohgod:

Is it from a <100 Qs ranking university? If not, then that's the magic trick.

Also networking, but it's much harder, especially if you live in a 3rd world country
Isn't top 500 enough? All the other STEMcels I went to class with has managed to acquire work. It must be the bluepill aura they're emitting that makes them hireable. I'm so fucking bad at laarping as a bluepilled chud, I'll never land a fucking high paying white-collar job fml

I can only speak as an American.

It’s easy to get a part-time job, no matter how ugly you are. You will only earn at most $1,200 every two weeks, $2,400 a month is not really enough money to rent your own apartment, especially in New York City or California - most people my age (31) live with roommates.

The pandemic opened up a lot of job openings, but most of them are low-paying. I live with my mom, and am waiting for her to die from the kikecine and two booster shots she took. :blackpill:

I live with my mom, and am waiting for her to die from the kikecine and two booster shots she took. :blackpill:
BASED

The problem with me is that I lack the gullible bluepill aura due to a lifetime of blackpilling. I think the normalfags can sense that and disregard me as a potential wagie

Drugs, human trafficking, guns, robbing jewelrys (in videogame)

Last edited:
Hell, you work for yourself in a tech field.