Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do you make money

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Why does it seem so hard?

I don't bother. Being NEET is easy.

You don't.
Thank you western fiat currency

How do u be a NEET tbh
Probably different in every country but I claim welfare. Lots of people in my family do and basically told me what to say to get money.

Invest in crypto my nigga. Buy some xrp right now before the pump, you'll thank me later.

Don't sell until it reaches 10-13 bucks

Why does it seem so hard?
Become a mushroom farmer, it’s legal (or it can be illegal if you want a quicker moneymaxx) overhead is very low and mushrooms can be cloned from spores or tissue. You don’t need much space but it must all be contaminate clean. Growing mushrooms is very very easy, they pretty much grow on their own without your help once you get it all started

start dealing drugs on the dark web

I don't know man. I tried a shit tons of way to finally find a way, but hell it's not even enough to get out of the middle class meme. Also investing is shit nowadays. The housing market is a crazy hell hole and in a freaking bubble all around the world right now. Renting is ruining you, but buying will also lead you to ruin if the bubble explodes and you realize you just bought a caban in the woods for the price of a villa on the French riviera. Just think about how the very concept of "roommate", "tiny house", "nomad lifestyle" (aka being homeless in a van) suddenly became so popular these days ... Just a symptom of this crazy market. Also, interest rates are rigged against us, and the only stuffs (like cryptos) that can make you "big" money is so risky you have to be ultra cautious, which in the end inevitably fucks your gains. Making money is hard buddy boyos, unless you will inherit a castle from your grandpas like Chads (I actually know a Chad who's got it THAT easy).

Invest in crypto my nigga. Buy some xrp right now before the pump, you'll thank me later.

Don't sell until it reaches 10-13 bucks

Ripple would have to reach a market cap of $440 billion to reach even $10.
Where do you think that money is coming from?
For comparison, Bitcoin's market cap is less than half of that.
Very weird things would have to happen for XRP to get to that price, I don't see it happening.

Ripple would have to reach a market cap of $440 billion to reach even $10.
Where do you think that money is coming from?
For comparison, Bitcoin's market cap is less than half of that.
Very weird things would have to happen for XRP to get to that price, I don't see it happening.
b-b-BUT MUH CHAINLINK

I don't. So idk.
Only way is to do something illegal. You can't moneymaxx otherwise in reasonable time period, only if you have a millionaire grandpa.
You don't.
Thank you western fiat currency
Maaaan. Ever heard about Russian ruble

Probably different in every country but I claim welfare. Lots of people in my family do and basically told me what to say to get money.
like what, make a guide to NEET

Do you want a job or a good job? you can always get a wage job if you're poor.
but time is money so wage job is worse than being poor becuase you trade the more valuable time for amount of money that is worth a lot less. Like buying £10 notes for £20 each

Huge cope, if you're really poor you'd take any job.
maybe im not in absolute poverty but relative poverty (ER was relative poor compared to his peers) and i have standards for the way i will sell my body to the jews

I'm a neet who leeches off his family members and the gouverment.