Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you guys shitpost so quickly?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I used to think I was a good shitposter into I started seeing gold and light green names everywhere, what type of drugs are you all on?

Copeine is a hell of a drug.

jagged0 said:
I used to think I was a good shitposter into I started seeing gold and light green names everywhere, what type of drugs are you all on?

"It's over"

"Time to rope"

"Looks = everything"

"Hypergamy"

You can average 5-10 posts a minute (I think the time limit has been removed) if you post like incelman. You'll be top dog in no time.

blickpall said:
"It's over"

"Time to rope"

"Looks = everything"

"Hypergamy"

You can average 5-10 posts a minute (I think the time limit has been removed) if you post like incelman. You'll be top dog in no time.

I think gambler took an english class

Argue back and forth with the people that disagrees with you, it adds up quickly.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Argue back and forth with the people that disagrees with you, it adds up quickly.

Fuck you, you don't know what you're talking about.

My only drug is loneliness. It's a horrible drug.

I try to pad a thread when I can. It makes people feel good when they get a response. I contribute in earnest when the subject is worthy, but that can be few and far between. A lot of the lookism stuff is beyond me. Either you're a reject or you're not. Chances are there is little you can do about it. No sense in sifting through the ashes of failed life.

Just autistically write whatever pops into your head. Don't get into long and elaborate debates or something, just ignore those who disagree and write on. Like a diary.

When you're lonely as fuck and have a million thoughts running through your mind each day, it's really easy.

mobilecel, homeschool, LDAR

you might have the worst posts on this site.

NegroKing said:
When you're lonely as fuck and have a million thoughts running through your mind each day, it's really easy.

and if you add jihad to the mix...