Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How the fuck do you faggots manage to watch romance anime????

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Everytime I see young couple in any media it gives me a mental scar. Reminds of what I missed out on and the young love I could never have. Even in stories where its not the main element

And then are niggas who literally watch stuff like romance anime and not just any romance anime but ones focused at teenage love. How tf u niggas watch that shit without going er immediately afterwards

I have never watched an anime in my life ngl

I don’t , kek

I used to watch them back in high school, but it became too bland and generic for me.

Everytime I see young couple in any media it gives me a mental scar. Reminds of what I missed out on and the young love I could never have. Even in stories where its not the main element

And then are niggas who literally watch stuff like romance anime and not just any romance anime but ones focused at teenage love. How tf u niggas watch that shit without going er immediately afterwards
How the fuck do you faggots manage to watch anime ?

There's a sense of finality and ultimate purpose, the actualization of the self through a significant other's validation of one's struggles. Romance has that feeling of useless charm and admiration that connects us to ancestral memories perhaps. Whether that warmth is just a mishmash of noise and chemicals preventing us from seeing the truth of the blackpill, it is uncertain.

tbh it's not that much of a deal, i don't feel very enraged after it since i am used to inceldom.
i still watch some romance anime from time to time, shows like: Horimiya, His and Her Circumstances, Kimi Ni Todoke, Violet Everguarden, WOTAKU NI KOI WA MUZUKASHII, Your Lie In April, Your Name
one of the reason i don't really get enraged after watching these kind of shows is that the show it self dosen't have strong romantic story that really can make me feel emotional, most of them are just cringe romance and zoomer tier relationships
i actually feel like other animes that aren't romantic generally but still have some romance are more likely to make me feel angry after watching them

I project myself as the max, and the foids in anime are far better than the foids irl

i usually want to slug these females in the face. Same goes for any overtly wannabe "cutesie" girls in media and irl :feelsseriously:

tbh it's not that much of a deal, i don't feel very enraged after it since i am used to inceldom.
i still watch some romance anime from time to time, shows like: Horimiya, His and Her Circumstances, Kimi Ni Todoke, Violet Everguarden, WOTAKU NI KOI WA MUZUKASHII, Your Lie In April, Your Name
one of the reason i don't really get enraged after watching these kind of shows is that the show it self dosen't have strong romantic story that really can make me feel emotional, most of them are just cringe romance and zoomer tier relationships
i actually feel like other animes that aren't romantic generally but still have some romance are more likely to make me feel angry after watching them
Let's also not kid ourselves and think for a second that people IRL have those kind of romances. In real life there's a lot of cheating, betrayal and shitty things done to each other. It's hard to get mad at some fluffy nice media when you know that it could not possibly be real.

Let's also not kid ourselves and think for a second that people IRL have those kind of romances. In real life there's a lot of cheating, betrayal and shitty things done to each other. It's hard to get mad at some fluffy nice media when you know that it could not possibly be real.
true, it's just not real enough to be considered a "ragefuel"
it's childish, cringe, stupid and too optimisitc and "the world is pink and full of flowers" type of vibes. no one can really take it seriously.
tbh a normie movie about romance is more capable to make me a bit sad and jealous more than any anime could ever do

true, it's just not real enough to be considered a "ragefuel"
it's childish, cringe, stupid and too optimisitc and "the world is pink and full of flowers" type of vibes. no one can really take it seriously.
tbh a normie movie about romance is more capable to make me a bit sad and jealous more than any anime could ever do
Yeah, exactly that. Yesterday i was seeing a show called Sons of Anarchy in which the protagonist is a smart chad and all women are into him. What's more on one ocassion they kill a simp and make him as this horrendous dude. And it truly made me a bit sad, but that's only on western media with real people.

I don't but i assune that people watch them as coping mechanism

idk how people have the time to watch anime at all

I understand where you're coming from, but it doesn't bother me in anime. I like seeing monogamous, chaste relationships.