Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How the fuck do you cope with mondays as a fucking wageslave ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Title tbh.

I can't cope anymore with the normie pleb, the foids and cucks, all the shit I have to do, all that in order to deserve to eat according to soyciety.

D77HddeX4AEYxch

You can't, you just got to get your ass up and do what you gotta do

Imagine being rich chad never had to work a normie job in your entire life. Everything in life just falls into place, you have the looks and the money to do anything you want.

NEETmaxxer here, can't relate tbh. But I imagine it can be shitty to wake up early, go to a job you hate, and then go back home to an empty apartment that seems to be getting smaller and smaller each day.

Have a job that you like.

Title tbh.

I can't cope anymore with the normie pleb, the foids and cucks, all the shit I have to do, all that in order to deserve to eat according to soyciety.
meanwhile a woman who is pretty gets food given to her and a house for just existing.
Just exist mode destroyed me

NEETmaxxer here, can't relate tbh. But I imagine it can be shitty to wake up early, go to a job you hate, and then go back home to an empty apartment that seems to be getting smaller and smaller each day.
Worse than that tho. I have roommates because I don't make enough to buy my own place. Apartment gets even smaller. Suifuel af when they bring in their foids.

Worse than that tho. I have roommates because I don't make enough to buy my own place. Apartment gets even smaller. Suifuel af when they bring in their foids.
Wow. I can't live with anyone tbh. I only had one flatmate during my life when I was in college, but I couldn't stand living with him since he had a gf. So all my efforts were directed towards making his life harder. I used to deliberately leave dirty dishes in the sink, shower for hours and leave the bathroom in an abysmal state, etc.

It is what it is

Wow. I can't live with anyone tbh. I only had one flatmate during my life when I was in college, but I couldn't stand living with him since he had a gf. So all my efforts were directed towards making his life harder. I used to deliberately leave dirty dishes in the sink, shower for hours and leave the bathroom in an abysmal state, etc.
Imagine the same situation, except it's the degenerate normie sex haver making my life impossible. The more I learn to know how ppl work, the more I guenuinly hate people.

Idk I just try and survive thinking about making money.

In my alcoholic days I used to drink on Sundays and go to work groggy and semi hungover. It gets tiresome though.

This is the billion-dollar question. When you've got something you REALLY love to look forward to, I guess this is doable. But what we want is a relationship--and it's just what we can't get. Unlike a craving for sugar, the craving for human intimacy can grow STRONGER the longer it goes unfulfilled. Making being a wage-slave doormat all the more painful. I have no idea how others cope with this.
Imagine the same situation, except it's the degenerate normie sex haver making my life impossible. The more I learn to know how ppl work, the more I guenuinly hate people.

I have always wondered this

No money, no girlfriend, no sex, no videogames.
No cope.
Thinking of suicide. All-day long.
Coping = saying I'm going to suicide.
Pretty good cope tbh. Each new year I say it'll be the year I die.

Friedrich Nietzsche said:
The thought of suicide is a powerful consolation, it helps to pass more than one bad night.