Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do Spics so blatantly defy the Blackpill?!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw this fucking recessed spic teen with this cute HTB/stacylite Latina with this side profile and he looked be around 5’7 in front of me. This wasn’t even my first time seeing this. I would’ve taken a creepshot but I was descending a fleet of stairs so I couldn’t. :feelsUgh:

No other race do I see so many short, obese, and ugly men dating above their looksmatch than spics in my city. :reeeeee:

I think they are JBmaxxed or something, because I see even 12 year old foidlets dating and hanging around other spics.

Last edited:
@52baldcurryjanitor was right! :reeeeee:

@Transcended Trucel

How do you know it wasn't a relative? :feelsjuice:

And there will always be exceptions. :feelsUgh:

To answer your question, many are NTmaxxed and thugmaxxed, and grew up in the same communities as each other. :feelsjuice:

Plus, their parents would be more likely to approve it. :feelshmm:

I saw this fucking recessed spic teen with this cute HTB/stacylite Latina with this side profile and he looked be around 5’7 in front of me. This wasn’t even my first time seeing this. I would’ve taken a creepshot but I was descending a fleet of stairs so I couldn’t. :feelsUgh:
View attachment 653387

No other race do I see short, obese, and ugly men dating above their looksmatch than spics in my city. :reeeeee:

I think they are JBmaxxed or something, because I see even 12 year old foidlets dating and hanging around other spics.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I want a 18 year old young Latina gf (in video game)

thugmaxing. most of them are part of ms-13 or some shit.

To answer your question, many are NTmaxxed and thugmaxxed, and grew up in the same communities as each other. :feelsjuice:

So you’ve seen this phenomenon too? :reeeeee:

How do you know it wasn't a relative? :feelsjuice:

And there will always be exceptions. :feelsUgh:
They were in their teens and who the fuck hangs out with their relatives past 12? :feelsUgh:

Also, this spic was fucking way above his looksmatch, I have never see any sub 5 doing this man except for spics.

View attachment 653387

No other race do I see so many short, obese, and ugly men dating above their looksmatch than spics in my city. :reeeeee:

They do as the lyrics say:

View: https://youtu.be/Ph00lDJqI-0

It’s called CULTURA
CULTURE

Something U.S CURRIES don’t know shit about

So you’ve seen this phenomenon too? :reeeeee:
No, I don't live in an place with many of them. :feelsjuice:

However, it's obviously a phenomenon, albeit an exception. :feelsLSD:

Perhaps they just prefer to choose within their own race/community, like I said. :feelshehe:

They were in their teens and who the fuck hangs out with their relatives past 12? :feelsUgh:

Also, this spic was fucking way above his looksmatch, I have never see any sub 5 doing this man except for spics.
Perhaps his sister. :feelsjuice:

It’s called CULTURA
CULTURE

Something U.S CURRIES don’t know shit about
This, it's a cultural thing
They all have huge close knit families and they grow up knowing the other families and the friends of those families
They'd usually rather keep it in their network and besides most of those spic girls turn into fat goblins by their mid 20s

I do occasionally see one fall to the jbw side though

This, it's a cultural thing
They all have huge close knit families and they grow up knowing the other families and the friends of those families
They'd usually rather keep it in their network and besides most of those spic girls turn into fat goblins by their mid 20s

I do occasionally see one fall to the jbw side though
Pretty much this. They aren't atomized individualists like wh*tes or autistic careermaxers like chinks and curries.

very simple to answer
unlike us curry shitskins spics don't have major negative stereotype
in fact they enjoy good stereotype like good food/music/culture/dancing skills and thugmaxx

curry got their potential ruined all thanks to retard British, its why I love watching downfall of uk. curries should have never saved Europe in ww2... through disposable manpower

5'5 spic :feelstastyman: low inhib named Jose has way higher smv than 5'4 nerdy fat guju named Sanjay

I always believed Spics had superior SMV to Negroe males.

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Typical vain, self-centered \"Royal\". More concerned about looking good in the public eye than actually caring for those dying children.",
"headline": "Duchess Kate is fabulous in fuchsia during a visit to children's hospice",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/duchess-k...e-225211384--abc-news-fashion-and-beauty.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 16 10:15:09 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "\" the Spanish-language television station\"\n\nAgain, neglecting blacks in favor of Hispanics. Democrats will lose 2020.",
"headline": "Biden, Warren absence at California gathering irks top Dems",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/biden-warren-absence-california-gathering-060026692.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 16 07:00:23 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Pandering to the Hispanics.\n\nSorry Democrats. You need Blacks to win 2020.",
"headline": "Why We Took Our Fight for DACA Recipients All the Way to the Supreme Court",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/why-took-fight-daca-recipients-210322965.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Nov 11 01:58:57 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "As usual, pandering to the Hispanics. Just like 2016.\n\nDemocrats are guaranteeing a Trump victory.",
"headline": "Latino Iowans are playing a bigger role in the caucuses \u2014 and Democrats are paying attention",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/latino-iowans-playing-bigger-role-100007456.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 08:32:09 UTC 2019"

"user_text": "Pandering to Hispanics over blacks, I see.",
"headline": "Kansas City votes to remove King's name from historic street",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/kansas-city-vote-removing-kings-050518859.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Nov 07 01:20:50 UTC 2019"

Tbh I think in practice the Latino manlets at my high school who presented themselves as giga NT thugs were having more sex than the white basketball players on average

spics are extremely NT as shi410 said and they still have somewhat strong community bonds. Boosting spic men hard.

If you are a burgercel especially if you live in the west coast and southwest, you would be smart to spend more time near hispanic communities.

Sure, you will have to deal with quality of life problems being in or near a barrio, but essentially you will buttheads with some latinas from time to time and find that they are much better to deal with than hypergamous stuck up white or asian bitches in the big cities.

If the latinas are not having their hot headed spicy moments, and if they're not thoroughly white washed, generally they are noticeably nicer than white or asian foids.

View attachment 653387

The JBmaxxed part explains it, I have seen couples where the guy was ugly and foid wa attractive but every time she was 11-12 and guy was older

Because they tend to stay in their own communities. If we saw Latinas go to top mostly white colleges or work in finance they'd all be with white guys. Noodles date out so much because they don't stay in their own communities and enter mostly white spaces.

Here's libtard woke queen AOC with her white boyfriend:

iu

Last edited:
I’m glad spics are dumb tbh
Gives an ugly curry like me a chance to ascend maybe :fuk:

Culture and the NTpill

I’ll move to new york or florida and ascend

Hispanics are giga-NT.

Because they're low inhib and breed like rabbits
Pretty much,
spic zoomers here in the us are a pain in the ass to deal with, they’re everywhere, they’re stupid yet confident, they’re also really condescending around others which why I hate being around them.

Spics came from Siberia, evolving to the American landscape in the process. Their Caucasian genes mixed with Polynesian tribes to produce a unique, unmatched race.

Strength-pill:

a-colombian-tikuna-indigenous-man-attends-the-presidential-summit-for-the-amazon-at-the.jpg

Civilization-pill:

3ySiZveno4CWFqS5p3kMXQ.jpg

inca-gods-and-inca-mythology-824x463.jpg

Siberia-Pill:

0004-alexander-khimushin-siberia.jpg

1648302984360-png.1606537

IQ-Pill:

Comprehensive genomic analyses associate UGT8
variants with musical ability in a Mongolian
population
Hansoo Park, 1,2 Seungbok Lee, 1,3 Hyun-Jin Kim, 1,3 Young Seok Ju, 1,4
Jong-Yeon Shin, 1,5 Dongwan Hong,1,6 Marcin von Grotthuss, 2 Dong-Sung Lee, 1,3
Changho Park, 7 Jennifer Hayeon Kim, 1 Boram Kim, 1 Yun Joo Yoo, 8 Sung-Il Cho, 9
Joohon Sung, 9 Charles Lee, 2 Jong-Il Kim, 1,3,5,7 Jeong-Sun Seo 1,3,4,5

Results We found significant evidence of linkage at
4q23 with the nearest marker D4S2986 (LOD=3.1),
whose supporting interval overlaps a previous study in
Finnish families, and identified an intergenic single
nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) (rs1251078,
p=8.4×10−17
) near UGT8, a gene highly expressed in
the central nervous system and known to act in brain
organisation. In addition, a non-synonymous SNP in UGT8
was revealed to be highly associated with musical ability
(rs4148254, p=8.0×10−17
), and a 6.2 kb copy number
loss near UGT8 showed a plausible association with
musical ability ( p=2.9×10−6 ).
Conclusions This study provides new insight into the
genetics of musical ability, exemplifying a methodology
to assign functional significance to synonymous and non-
coding alleles by integrating multiple experimental
methods

1648114958130-png.1603458

repetitious-png.1603461

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

View attachment 653387

hispanics fucking big booty hispanic women. good stuff that's what i do and will do i will cuck all the men