Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck do posts build up so fast on here?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I swear I was at 3000 yesterday, now im at 3150, doesn't feel like I made 150 posts since hitting 3000, feels like ive made about 20. I guess time flies when youre having fun.

Not open for further replies.

Almost getting mogged by someone who joined nearly a year after me. It truly never began :feelsrope:

Don't know tbh.

Tell me about it, there's an assload of users who joined the same date as me or later and have more than 3 times my post count. I'm like Really guys? You postmaxxers have no copes outside the forum?

Postmaxxing time. Let's make this the postmaxxer's thread!

Just Quote Theory

I've noticed the same
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Time flies when you are with your friends :feelsautistic:

been here for more than a year, I only made 1 post and it got me a ban warning :cool:

Tell me about it, there's an assload of users who joined the same date as me or later and have more than 3 times my post count. I'm like Really guys? You postmaxxers have no copes outside the forum?

autism

they dont add to ur post count anymore tbh
No wonder @Cuyen and @needsolution have stopped posting.

Sidenote: I actually didn't @ the above users, it automatically does it when I type a forum member's name :feelstrash:

keep the count coming bro and while you are at it try to best it.

I love shit posting on this site.

it's extremely addicting. could be posting here nonstop and people write you back