Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how the fuck do people have motivation or intelligence for college?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i feel like i basically have to be a superhuman if i want to make good grades

time to drop out tbh

>MechEng
it's not like you were going to get a job anyway

Try to get on government benefits if you have good copes.
Otherwise maybe just do what's necessary to pass.

going to college if you are not in programing or not tutorial mode country like scandinavia is low iq. to get high paying jobs you need connections and looks halo and you dont have that if ur incel :feelsrope:

I am not.

But I have to.

My parents make me -_-

i dont care about the classes, they are pretty easy but I hate being around all the non incels

going to college if you are not in programing or not tutorial mode country like scandinavia is low iq. to get high paying jobs you need connections and looks halo and you dont have that if ur incel :feelsrope:

Modern college (unless STEM or med) doesn't require that much intelligence. Motivation is as follows:
chad --- get's to fuck a ton of bitches
bitches --- get fucked by chad
normies --- get a good paying job and have enough money when you're over 30 to betabuxx :soy::soy:

JFL I am not going to wageslave for some ((( corporations ))) just to bribe a used roastie into LTR who'll cheat and divorcerape me at first occasion.
That's why I dropped out, now I can rot full time, fuck the corrupt system :feelsokman::feelzez:.

Only roasties and chads goes to college to fuck.

Different DNA, different brains, different prospects.

them niggas just dont wanna work they wanna go to college like some cody lyoko harry potter shit and have sex and party

I never understand how people could get A+ and extra credit all throughout school.

The validation they receive from sex and friends gives them the energy (and motivation) to succeed.

healthy brains fkn normalscum

them niggas just dont wanna work they wanna go to college like some cody lyoko harry potter shit and have sex and party
Code lyoko? They were in college? Well he's banned. Now I'll never get my answer to why he said code lyoko.

I have a desire to learn and an interest in what im learning. Simple as that. Also I dont want to be poor 5 years from now.

I wish I had motivation. I used to since it is a subject I like but I'm having major burnout and depression rn so I cant get shit done anymore

many incels at my uni are deluded tbh...

The validation they receive from sex and friends gives them the energy (and motivation) to succeed.
I imagine that this has a lot to do with it. Sex is one of the main motivators in humans, take away the belief in it's future potentiality, and then a lot of actions begin to seem pointless.

College doesn't make people's dreams come true usually. Outside the box ideas do.

Two majors: Physics and Electrical Engineering
You are high IQcel then. good for you. I just graduated from technica high school and my major is auto mechanic but I don't think I will work in this sector tbh.

The heritability of IQ is .70-.80. The heritability of the big five personality traits are .40-.60. Personality and intelligence are mostly the result of your genes.

why go to college

College doesn't make people's dreams come true usually. Outside the box ideas do.

That’s true, look at Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs.