Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How the fuck do normies not believe in the blackpill?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-

Just look at this shit. This dude beats his woman at a party, but they give him a pass on fucking television because he's good looking. Ffs I could understand if they didn't believe it because they've never heard women gossip, but when the shit is right in front of you why choose to ignore it?

I think many normies do believe in the looks pill secretly. But they wont say so openly as it'll make them look like losers.

Other normies simply cope. Why accept the truth when lies can keep you content?

I think many normies do believe in the looks pill secretly. But they wont say so openly as it'll make them look like losers.

Other normies simply cope. Why accept the truth when lies can keep you content?

They don't TRUST ME.

Take it from someone constantly surrounded by normans at school, they do not believe in looks theory by any means.

I don't beleive this shit

lol'd at the first girl though

They don't TRUST ME.

Take it from someone constantly surrounded by normans at school, they do not believe in looks theory by any means.
Alot do. They realize that there are many women out of their league but won't admit it.

You have to read in between the lines often times.

Alot do. They realize that there are many women out of their league but won't admit it.

You have to read in between the lines often times.
Do you have normie friends? I have many and none are receptive to even obvious blackpills.

Do you have normie friends? I have many and none are receptive to even obvious blackpills.
I used to have many normial freinds before my incel killed me inside.

If you are around normies long enough they might throw a subtle hint about being in a dry spell at least.

One guy I worked with once admitted to me in private that he hadint had sex since his divorce four years ago

I used to have many normial freinds before my incel killed me inside.

If you are around normies long enough they might throw a subtle hint about being in a dry spell at least.

One guy I worked with once admitted to me in private that he hadint had sex since his divorce four years ago

Not having sex means nothing. They know nothing of looks theory lmao.

Wendy Williams is absolute garbage

A lot of them do but won’t admit it openly out of fear.

Trey songz is a slayer

How the fuck do you not hear about people like Mekhi Alante and Jeremy Meeks and not realize how much looks matter in life.

The Blackpill only states that good looking guys get to fuck most good looking women. Doesnt mean ugly guys cant get good looking women, its just harder.
When you see a ugly guy with a hot chick you think, maybe he has a big dick, money ...

1 - The vast majority of them do not know the lookist theory and the blackpill and believe in "Money over everything/Game/Personality"

2 - Those who know and arent RETARDED, believe in the blackpill. They just dont go out there talking about it openly.

Because it's easier to believe a comfortable lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back